Item needed urgently not posted yet, no communication from seller??

Hi, not sure what to do here, I purchased an item last week (12 june), and asked for an invoice with postage on the day I won the auction.

I had asked the seller if they could post as it was a pickup item, they agreed and quoted a postage amount and said if I paid on the day they would post on the next day! (13 June)

I sent a few messages on the 12th & 13th requesting an invoice, as I need the item by this Friday, the seller expected me to add the postage to the invoice myself which is impossible, and I didn't get the invoice until the 14th, which I paid that day.

It is now Tuesday and the item is not marked as posted.  I emailed seller last night politely asking if they had sent the item as I need it in a hurry (this was discussed before) but have not heard back and it still isn't marked as posted.

I don't want to hassle them by sending heaps of emails, but I would think between Friday when they finally sent the invoice and lunchtime Tuesday they may have found time to at least let me know if they had sent it or if/when they plan to??

I am getting worried and have a bad feeling I am not going to get the item on time.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Anyone?  Any advice?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Some sellers don't mark an item sent even though they have sent it.

If you have been polite and not too pushy you could pull their details and call them.

Next to the search button select advanced search then select find contact info in the left margin and follow the prompts.

You will be emailed their details and they get yours. I would wait to call until after 4pm wed.

But seeing as you paid friday, the earliest they could probably send would be monday.

image host
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply