Running out of Storage Space for Clothing

I have over 550 items of clothing that I have on sale which has practically taken up the whole back of my home.  I do like to hang garments and have racks of clothing everywhere.

Just wanted to know from more experienced sellers of clothing how they store their items.  It would not be practical for me due to cost and location for me to have a storage unit at this stage.

Could anyone advise me if packing in plastic bags ready for the sale is an option.. or will the clothes end up smelling?  

HELP !!!!

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I took a completely different approach to this as well.

I bought storage containers and keep them in the closet it keeps my clothes organized. Instead of hanging your clothes, ou should try sorting them in storage boxes.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Oh holy storage locker… why have you dragged up a thread from nine years ago, and furthermore included a link to a UK site?

Have you inadvertently posted on these Australian boards thinking that they were the eBay UK boards? It seems to have been happening quite oft of late.

At any rate, this thread had been packed up long since… It was a dead thread.

A moderator will probably be along soon to lock this thread. If you want to post here about storage, it might still be a fruitful discussion topic, though – why not start a new thread? 

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Things have definitely changed in almost 9 years...

And you can find similar storage boxes at Bunnings - quite cheap too. With Aramex most probably as the final carrier for bulky items, you probably wouldn't get them from the UK in less than 2 months...

I agree with the Countess - this thread will probably be locked soon.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply