When buying shirt they say size l or xl . This means zip . Dont give measurement but wont let u retu

What are they thinking . Obviously not . Give all info to buyer . Why do I have to send multiple texts to ask for chest measurement . You would think a seller would put this in item description . Grfff

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

When buying shirt they say size l or xl . This means zip . Dont give measurement but wont let u retu

Don't buy if the seller does'nt answer, simple

As for sending texts, I would'nt answer either

All communication is to be kept to eBay messages (as per policy)

So if it was'nt in the listing and the seller did'nt answer 'multiple texts' why buy it?

And if this is one of the many sellers in China you have feedback from, it likely is a size L or XL by their standards 

Of course it means zip

L/XL/ whatever are not all the same

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Last time I bought shirts from the bricks and mortar stores they all were sized, L or Xl or M or ........

Not sure why you are expecting different sizing, thats how the world is operating now.   And as Sandy said, if the seller wont reply to questions dont buy.   And PS if you started bombarding me with ''multiple'' questions I wouldnt answer either

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply