Have top level store paying over $550 month. Is it worth keeping if only 1% saving difference on FVF

I have a top level store which costs over $550 per month but since the new payment system, it seems to be the only difference between this store & the next store down is an overall 1% saving on the final value fee. Is it worth keeping the top level store or is it better to switch to the mid level store. There does not seem to be any limit on number of listings in the mid level store

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Have top level store paying over $550 month. Is it worth keeping if only 1% saving difference on FVF

If you are selling a million dollars worth per month, then I would say yes.

You are the only one that knows if the 1% is sufficient or not.   We don't know your total sales, etc, etc, etc.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks for the reply. Only selling about $10K per month but am concerned if i change to mid level store & as my items automatically relist as they are marked good till sold, they may charge a listing fee after a certain quantity

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

They will incur a listing fee if you have more than 250k items. Otherwise they won't.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply