Out and about 2013

This weekend in Tamworth,the Lions Club have their Collectors Show and Trading Fair.

Myself and my friend will be there,with each of us putting on a display.

I will have Carnival on display and my friend his Art Glass.

The fair is on Friday evening,all day Saturday and till 2pm. Sunday.

If any of you have free time pay us a visit.

Be good if other "boardies" can let us know if there is anything on in the coming months that us mad collectors can go to.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Out and about 2013

Be good if other "boardies" can let us know if there is anything on in the coming months that us mad collectors can go to.

What a good idea Granny. 

I wish you and your friend success with your displays and I'm positive you'll come home with a treasure or three.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Out and about 2013

Have fun granny and I hope you meet a few new faces. I wish I could join you, but I'll be working

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Out and about 2013

Actually as this is such a good idea I have a bit of news. This Friday 8th March from 6pm-8pm Professor Adrian Franklin from Collectors program will be opening a ceramic exhibition at the Kerrie Lowe Gallery 49-51 King Street Newtown NSW 2042

I remember he has quite a few fans from the old chat board and the exhibition will be fantastic. The Great Leap : A Ceramic Revolution

This is a great gallery too and highly recommended to all pottery collectors in or near Sydney

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Out and about 2013

Wrong side of the country for me, :_|

But on Sunday mar 10th there is a Collectors fair at Cannington Showground, $3 entry open 10 am - 3.00 pm.

I hope to see some westies there.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Out and about 2013

"Myself and my friend will be there,with each of us putting on a display"

hehehehehe - soooo glad you qualified that statement in the next sentence - for a minute I wondered what you two would have been doing 😮 😮 :^O

Have a GR8 time ~~~ sell lots & buy lots !!

Anything on in the coming months????  Welllllllll actually there is. Might be worth a day trip. 

Sat 4th & Sun 5th May @ Caloundra's indoor sports stadium, North Street, Caloundra.  

The Big National Collectables Show  - put on by the Sunshine Coast Antique & Collectables Club.   FREE appraisals ( but in small print on the flyer *conditions apply* )

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Out and about 2013

Norti Hynes :^O

No such activities on this board.]:)B-):-D

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Out and about 2013

Thought I would let everyone know that both my friend and myself were awarded first prize in our displays.

I will post photos when I get time but have to go for jury duty 9am Monday,which means we have to set off home after the fair finishes at 2pm this afternoon.

I was hoping to relax and have time with the grandchildren and stay tonight,not so!!!!

Looks like it will be a late night by the time we pack up and a six hour drive it will be bedtime by the time we get home.

Did pick up a couple of pieces of Australian pottery,again photos will be posted when I get time.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Out and about 2013

Congratulations Granny, can't wait to see the photos.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Out and about 2013

Nic e work Granny & Andrew. Very well done,

Pip

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply