Stamp Forum

Forget Stampboards. Is there other wortwhile Stamp related forums ebay members in Australia use.

Sam

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Stamp Forum

Why would you want to go anywhere but to the self-proclaimed Fount of All Knowledge, Mr Glen Stephens?Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Stamp Forum

Over the last 10 years here I have heard of many disgruntled members regarding a certain stamp forum.

Why don't you guys start a fresh new Australian Stamp Forum ?

Suggestion - Stamp it out. An advice forum from fellow collectors. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Stamp Forum

I was buying and selling from Stevo when his lists came in the mail, at least 30 years ago or so. Long before he had his first (stamp) web site made by some junior developer in the U.S., twirling banners, revolving pics of the earth etc.

Befor that he was in the music/recording industry.

There is a lot of good info on Stampboards, I check it regularly. But I crossed paths with the narcist clowns that run the show. I have the dubious honor of recieving Life Bans TWICE. Invited in for a second membership (Stevo), posted what I thought about a topic, hense second Life Ban. Unfortunately one has to agree and support all content, If one does not, one gets jumped on, warnings given, take no notice and stick to ones ideas and "kick out you are". I am 61 yrs, been collecting since I was 9yrs.

Sam

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply