What I've found in July. :-)

Who will be first in with a find this month?

~ Mon ~
Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Just testing here, as I couldn't find any way of increasing the image size in Wyvern's post. This is an image at size I use on eBay listings.   Have no idea how big this will be. Preview is not very helpful.

Message 11 of 34
Latest reply

OK so that's more of a reasonable size ( for me anyway.) That's approx 800 x 600.

Message 12 of 34
Latest reply

I thought maybe 800 x 600 Full Size was a bit big - this is 800 x 600 at Medium size.

Message 13 of 34
Latest reply

Paris Art is great stuff. I knew there was a GS coming well done Wyvern !!
Message 14 of 34
Latest reply

Hmm, that's probably big enough - I guess it would depend on what degree of detail was needed. Hate the spellcheck - why can't it just be on?

Message 15 of 34
Latest reply

i like the paris art too, still have some.

Message 16 of 34
Latest reply

@lakeland27 wrote:

Yes I have a couple of pieces. Very cute - like it a lot. The opener was a sell piece; sold for $12 - buyer did not pay. Re-listed and currently at $31 - THAT doesn't happen very often! Woman Very Happy

Message 17 of 34
Latest reply

@siddieswans wrote:

@lakeland27 wrote:

Yes I have a couple of pieces. Very cute - like it a lot. The opener was a sell piece; sold for $12 - buyer did not pay. Re-listed and currently at $31 - THAT doesn't happen very often! Woman Very Happy

i still find sellers believing it's french. i did sell a pair of Koala open salts here years ago for some reason and they fetched $60 roughly in about 2009 . since then i've kept it, despite the prices being reasonably strong at times. the black lady napkin holder (napkins form a skirt) i've seen go for $90-120 .

Message 18 of 34
Latest reply

I had one of those but it was a marriage between GS Koalas and somebody elses dish. Is your signed ?
Message 19 of 34
Latest reply

Yes, fully signed. I've already packed it to take to a fair on Saturday, but will try and get a picture then.

Wyvern

Message 20 of 34
Latest reply