stratton powder compact

captnjack123
Community Member

does anyone know how to get a stratton powder compact valued, it is 2 and a 1/4 by 2 and a 1/4, with an airedale dog on the front, presumably made by stratton in england in the 1950's

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

stratton powder compact

captnjack123
Community Member

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

stratton powder compact

See, it's as easy as that!

If you wanted to give worthpoint a free trial you could look at this

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1950s-stratton-powder-compact-249586521

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

stratton powder compact

captnjack123
Community Member

ok thanks will give it a go

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

stratton powder compact

I must apologise to Hynes :-x

Don't know what i was was thinking. She posted that link at #3

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

stratton powder compact

hubbardscupboard11
Community Member

Be careful with their free trials. I used it around Christmas and did not sign up for membership, although I was intending to later in the year when I was ready to list some nice little antiques I have been sitting on for a long time.

I now find Worthpoint has made regular unauthorised deductions from my Credit Card over a period of 4 months!  Despite emailing them, there has been no response.

If you do a web search, you will find other complaints of the same nature and also complaints about the accuracy of their information ie: they will quote listing price if sales price are unavailable. A lot of their data comes from ebay anyway, who are paid for the information, so I understand. 

This company is also connected to Goantiques who have many complaints against them. 

Do your own research and make your own judgements, but I would like to see Ebay have higher expectations from others they do business with.

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

stratton powder compact

go-tazz
Community Member

hubbardscupboard11

Your other thread has been answered.

It's always best to post a New Topic as members might not answer an old thread like this one.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

stratton powder compact

it should not have taken 4mnths to see an unauthorized c/card transaction,

however if you signed up for the 7 days free trial and DID NOT CANCEL after the 7th day, of course, worthpoint have the authority from you to deduct a montly fee. thats what you agreed to when you signed for the 7 day free trial

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

stratton powder compact

Hiya u could have a look at this uk site "the compact shop" they list all sorts of compacts including stratton for sale. they have descriptions of conditions and prices they have on theres. ect.

cheers

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply