Kudos??

Hehe!! I'm Not the shiniest Penny and I do have a general idea, but could someone please explain the Kudos function in full for me please please please Smiley Very Happy

Tks

Melina

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Kudos??

it means that you like what was said or done.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Kudos??

It's similar to a like button.

It serves no real purpose in eBay except for letting ones peers know that you think the post in community is good.

I also use it so others know I have seen and read their post, especially if it's a reply to my post.

We also have some comps running in community spirit and use kudos to vote for posts you think are good.

If you want to have a look at CS then select groups then scroll to Community Spirit.

A place to post news, chat, comps, bit of fun in general.

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Kudos??

it means: I am in agreement
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Kudos??

@clubesquire wrote:

Hehe!! I'm Not the shiniest Penny and I do have a general idea, but could someone please explain the Kudos function in full for me please please please Smiley Very Happy

Tks

Melina

Sort of similar to the 'like' function on facebook.

So you can show you agree with someone or like what someone said & sometimes if it shows agreement, just means you don't have to actually write the same thing yourself.

Took me many months on here before I even noticed the notifications for the kudos. It brightened my day when I did and found I had some.Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Kudos??

Thank you - got it!

Melina.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Kudos??

9d0e6fa5aa244a440ddd71a522db7c7abd393da897251d15d326c86de64c5ec2.jpg

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply