Wouldn't it be nice to hear the outcome.

People come to this Forum with questions and problems big and small, get many answers and suggestions, yet many never seem to accept anything as a solution, or let us know what the outcome was. As we are all learning (from each other) which makes sense because we all have different experiences, many times I would like to know if the Op solved their problem, or if suggestions were helpful (or not) this is how we all learn.  What do others think?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

In a perfect world members would come back and let us know if they solved their problem but it is not a perfect world....it is the ebay forum where you get all sorts of people.

Often if members don't like the answers they get they become defensive and offensive and just disappear, never to be seen again.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Or ask the exact same question another another (brand new) name because they did not like the answers given

As if it will get a diiferent answer because the 'name' is different 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

OP's sometimes just treat the board as feedback.

It's there if it facilitates the OP, however not compulsory to fulfil with answers, or share results.

Some people just forget, some do not actually understand the sharing concept point of view, or the collaboration we can achieve.

I agree with you however, without such knowledge we cannot grow and learn from each other.

It's kind of sad really, a lot of people in this world, they just take take take, and never give anything back in return.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@ep000001 wrote:

It's kind of sad really, a lot of people in this world, they just take take take, and never give anything back in return.

What else is kind of sad is members continually bumping dead threads. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply