4-Day Music Challenge: Theme is EYES ON YOU (stalking, following, obsession, etc)

4-Day Music Challenge - songs about EYES ON YOU (stalking, following, obsession, etc.)

The challenge ends on Sunday 11th September

The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round.

The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge.

In the event of a tie, the OP will declare the winner.

NOTE: Please post the artist and song title (or composer and title) and include the YouTube link without actually embedding the video.

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

4-Day Music Challenge: Theme is EYES ON YOU (stalking, following, obsession, etc)

https://youtu.be/oZJxSN_I2o8

The Angles- Am I ever gonna see your face again. 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

Some fun (and creepy!) songs were posted here. What a wonderful playlist it would make for a prowler, P.I. or obsessed fan…

Three songs received 4 ‘helpfuls’, and I was torn between two of them.

• In the first corner, we have Police’s Every Breath You Take, posted by imastawka.

• In the second corner, we have Blondie’s One Way Or Another, posted by ambercat.

There is no logical preference here. Both are perfect for this theme, both are great and catchy songs by unique performers. I can’t choose between them. So… I have to resort to an arbitrary decision, and that means a coin toss. Heads it’s imastawka, tails it’s ambercat.

COIN IS TOSSED. (10¢ coin. It’s a real coin, not a coin flip app.)

Tails.

ambercat, it’s over to you.

Message 27 of 28
Latest reply

😄 thanks everyone.  

Message 28 of 28
Latest reply