Another STUPID CRAZE.... 'Sellotape (STICKY TAPE) selfies' - or sellofies! - go viral

nero_bolt
Community Member

Another day, another selfie craze, though we certainly hope this one won't stick around for long.

'Selloptape selfies' are popping up all over Facebook, where thousands of people have been wrapping clear tape around their face to make themselves look like grotesque ogres.

They then upload their bizarre picture to Facebook and nominate a friend to take part in the challenge as well.

Read more here and lots of pictures of these idiots: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2585163/Sellotape-Selfies-Sellofies-viral-Now-people-wrapp...

Their lame facebook page....... https://www.facebook.com/Sellofieuk

Some pictures... up load more if you like

article-2585163-1C7031B900000578-932_634x462.jpg

532238_236382893233987_191296274_n.jpg

1510539_236322833239993_1799766577_n.jpg

1625673_236313403240936_809282840_n.jpg

1975073_236293709909572_1994724995_n.jpg

Lots of idiots so up load more of their pictures for a laugh

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Another STUPID CRAZE.... 'Sellotape (STICKY TAPE) selfies' - or sellofies! - go viral

Anonymous
Not applicable

no ..its not funny

i know some one who looks like the first pic ..without the glad wrap !

she is a lovely girl !

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

and if i show my oh ..he will know who i am talking about and he will phsl!!

and i will have to slap him !

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

I bet it really hurts getting it off - particularly off the hair!

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Karl done Dicky the other morning Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

showed oh ...he guessed straight away who i was thinking of!

slap.gif

th_roflmao.gif

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

That stuff's old hat.Francis Bacon beat them by decades.
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

LOL...aint that true....there is nothing new under the sun
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Was this craze started by a teacher in the UK perchance ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/10676421/Teacher-suspended-for-putting-tape-on-pupils-mouths.ht...

Mind you, I'd like to put sticky tape over the mouths of the entire Tory party. At least we wouldn't have to listen to their inane waffle and lies.

*waves to Spots* Hope you're tickety-boo old chap.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Wait for the pics of those who discover they are allergic to the glue. Those might be amusing. Taken in context of the original stupidity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply