Another sportsman in the news for the wrong reason

David Warner charged over Quinton de Kock run-in, may miss second Test

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-07/david-warner-charged-over-quninton-de-kock-confrontation/95219...

I am not going to bag Dave Warner

If the South African player made remarks about Daves wife or kids then he should be brought before athe council and given a stiff sentence.

i really dont care what one player says about another player BUT if you are going to attack the family of a player thats a different kettle of fish.

and IF De Kock did say something disgusting about mr warners family then THAT should be the story not that mr warner attempted to belt mr de kock. id have done the same.

trading gibes and insults on the cricket field has been going on for prolly as long as the games been played but the bringing wifes, mothers and kids into it i believe a recent history thing. the old 'you cant bat, you cant bowl' doesnt work anymore so i'll tell him his kids are (fill in disgusting coment here).

maybe with all the microphones these days the authorities should be listening in to what being said?

although i believe this case something was said on the stairs going into the rooms so maybe no microphones.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Agree, but at the same time Warner should know by now to ignore what is clearly insults to get him to react.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

bzzzt wrong the masters of the sledge are our players mentors...familes, retarded kids, Mcgraths wife and all. don't follow thw link if poor taste and foul language offend..

If you use greatest english or pakistani cricket sledges in an internet search you will find many mnay more.

http://top20cricketsledges.blogspot.com.au/

The best of ll is a beauty though

1. Viv Richards & Greg Thomas.
In a county match in England, Thomas was bowling to Richards and getting a few to whizz past the bat.

After Richards played and missed another one, Thomas said: "It's red, it's round. Now {redacted) hit it!". 

This obviously angered Richards who proceeded to hit the next ball out of the ground.

Richards: "You know what it looks like now go and get it."

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

One of the all time great bowlers, Glen McGrath was getting frustrated at being unable to dismiss little known Zimbabwean cricketer Eddo Brandes.
McGrath: “Why are you so fat?”

Brandes  “Because every time I **** your wife, she gives me a biscuit.”
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply