Baby #3 for Cambridges

Kensington Palace announces third royal baby on the way

THE Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting a third child who will be fifth in line to the British throne.

Kensington Palace announced the news on Monday, saying that the Queen and rest of the Royal Family are delighted.

The Duchess is suffering from an extreme form of morning sickness, as she did with previous pregnancies.

She has been forced to cancel her planned engagement at a London children"s hospital today and is being cared for at Kensington Palace.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Baby #3 for Cambridges

Oh dear, was it planned?

i guess dad will need a second job to cover the bills.

maybe night security at bucks palace? i believe hes in with the owners so that might help.

will have to boot that no hoper brother outta the spare room, gonna need the extra space.

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

Baby #3 for Cambridges

Hope it ain't twins Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

Baby #3 for Cambridges

@enigmabear wrote:

Hope it ain't twins Smiley Very Happy

Funny you should say that, I was thinking the same thing

Dont envy her re morning sickness 😞

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

Baby #3 for Cambridges

@davidc4430 wrote:

Oh dear, was it planned?

maybe night security at bucks palace? i believe hes in with the owners so that might help.

will have to boot that no hoper brother outta the spare room, gonna need the extra space.

Why so sarcastic, David?

The brother has served two stints in Afghanistan and taken over a lot of his late mothers charity work. I would not call him a no hoper.

Erica

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

Baby #3 for Cambridges

@lind9650 wrote:

@davidc4430 wrote:

Oh dear, was it planned?

Why so sarcastic, David?

The brother has served two stints in Afghanistan and taken over a lot of his late mothers charity work. I would not call him a no hoper.

Erica

@lind9650 wrote:

@davidc4430 wrote:

Oh dear, was it planned?

Why so sarcastic, David?

Erica

Ummmm think it may have been said "tongue in cheek" lol

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

Baby #3 for Cambridges

Well, I'm chuffed Heart Man LOL Heart

I think they are great parents, do a wonderful job, and I hope that young Kate recovers quickly from her morning sickness.

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

Baby #3 for Cambridges

Sorry, bushies.girl.

I'm not often on the computer anymore, but this is not Davids usual style as far as I can remember.

Erica

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

Baby #3 for Cambridges

@lind9650 wrote:

Sorry, bushies.girl.

I'm not often on the computer anymore, but this is not Davids usual style as far as I can remember.

Erica

Maybe you have missed it in the past Erica

Am thinking that (perhaps ) like myself, David is not a royalist, hence his comments, which, bty, I found quite amusing

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

Baby #3 for Cambridges

@lind9650 wrote:

@davidc4430 wrote:

Oh dear, was it planned?

Why so sarcastic, David?

Erica

Tongue in cheek or not, this is very much David's posting style these days.

It is unfortunate that he only seems to make negative comments about any stories he posts.

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply