Bark control collars

If you search for a dog collar on eBay, you'll be bombarded by 'bark control collars'.

Basically when the dog barks, an electronic shock is sent to the dog's neck that travels through their body.

Most of these collars have bids on them. Does nobody know that these collars are so dangerous and so traumatic that they are close to being illegalized in some countries?

Message 1 of 106
Latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

Bark control collars

Either way, I would never refer to sheep as a pack ....  so not quite sure how sheep came into it ...  Smiley Very Happy

A flock of sheep is a general term that covers it perfectly so I'll stay with that  xx

Message 101 of 106
Latest reply

Bark control collars

Just for fun and a smile >>>>

A little flock of sheep with a shepherd;

sheep1.gif

A nice little pack of dogs;

dogs1.gif

Message 102 of 106
Latest reply

Bark control collars

Tas I live the heart of Vic's sheep country, they are usually referred to as mob of sheep down here   ....What this has to do with anti bark collars, I am still trying to work out     .....   'n I know quite few sheep farmers lol

Message 103 of 106
Latest reply

Bark control collars

Yes Bushies, I agree, it does seem to depend on the area where people live how they refer to various things.

I suspect in every State of this country names are slightly different for the same thing, that is true in the Canadian Provinces as well as in other countries.

As long as everyone knows what they are talking about, it just doesn't matter really.

Speaking of 'flock', I have some fabric here that is referred to as 'flocked' on the label .....  Smiley Very Happy

Message 104 of 106
Latest reply

Bark control collars

Exactly Tas ....
Message 105 of 106
Latest reply

Bark control collars

collar1.jpg

Message 106 of 106
Latest reply