Best Christmas present... EVER !!

With just 32 more days to go before Christmas, I thought it might be fun to talk 'prezzies'.

What's the best Christmas present you've EVER been given, and why?

And/or what's the best Christmas present you've EVER seen someone else given, and why? 

daisyfishing222Abc2.jpg

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Deb, I would have loved that Annie Oakley outfit! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
no siggy
Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

My daughter..........born Xmas Eve

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

My son was born Dec. 28!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
no siggy
Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

The best one hopital on xmas eve last year discharged a week later and i am still alive and kickin ..

Dont get much better than that Ican tell you  Plain dumb irish luck and murphy the lepricorn as the doctors had given up on me           vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

The best one hopital on xmas eve last year discharged a week later and i am still alive and kickin ..

Dont get much better than that Ican tell you  Plain dumb irish luck and murphy the lepricorn as the doctors had given up on me       

Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

Dont get much better than that Ican tell you  Plain dumb irish luck and murphy the lepricorn as the doctors had given up on me       

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

When I was five I decided to test Santa out. I had a big brother and sister who reckoned Santa wasn't real, so I devised a plan. I wasn't going to tell ANYONE what I wanted for xmas. It was a BIG secret. Mum asked me what I wanted for xmas but I wouldn't tell her. I didn't tell my brother or sister. I didn't even tell the kids next door.   If Santa was real he would know what I want.

On christmas day I woke up and at the foot of my bed was a rather awkwardly wrapped present. It was a freestanding blackboard Although I think it was actually green, and had the alphabet and numbers around the edge. A box of chalk and a duster. I loved that chalkboard.I used it to play 'schools' . I loved drawing pictures on it on rainy days. Eventually my big brother swiped it to and took it to his mates shed to do secret boys stuff with it. Probably drew mammaries or skateboard scematics, I dunno.

That was my best christmas present ever. And Santa Claus is real. Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply