Bill's Budget Reply

ladydeburg
Community Member

Not one single thread about it. It went down like a lead balloon and only the hired peanut gallery did the cheering whilst his own benches sat like stunned mullets.

Chris Harcher, the left journo commented "Bill Shorten just made sure he will n ever lead Labor to victory".

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Bill's Budget Reply

yes, hockey is a pure genious not putting a monetatary figure on possible revenue. and the mining companies are our best friends.

I promise you a surplus garden,  I promise you a surplus garden,  I promise you a surplus garden.

hockey and abbott promised  and promised....... it's not going to happen though

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

Bill's Budget Reply

I'm beginning to think you are related to a someone we were all so sad to see go from here.....so funny

Yes, Mr Hockey will not promise anything he can't deliver but then we have dear old Bill, the one who's going to make it all so much better. Really looking forward to that ....lol Cat Embarassed

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

Bill's Budget Reply

Who??

I'm still waiting for the adults to take over and start being responsible for themselves and their problems.

Have you got a link to the Peter Hartcher article you posted about in the OP? You've posted what he wrote about Shorten, but I want to see what he said about abbott as well
Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

Bill's Budget Reply

@ladydeburg wrote:

I'm beginning to think you are related to a someone we were all so sad to see go from here.....so funny

Woman Wink

Yes, Mr Hockey will not promise anything he can't deliver but then we have dear old Bill, the one who's going to make it all so much better. Really looking forward to that ....lol Cat Embarassed

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

Bill's Budget Reply

@ladydeburg wrote:

His comment that : Bill Shorten's budget reply will make sure he never leads Labor to Victory, is true and hit it on the head exactly.

Here we have a leader of Labor telling everybody that things will be so much better under us, we'll give you all so much more, handouts left right and centre, no wonder you all liked his reply but the serious people see that it is a stupid hand out budget and if he goes to the next election with only half of his idiotic largesse he will never win victory.

I like the other part of his report which makes him a Leftie:

"This is what happens when you have two weak leaders. A budget of pandering met by a budget-in-reply of yet more pandering. Tony Abbott is so weakened that he has brought down a budget fit for an election year in only the second year of his three-year term."

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply