Boo, I'm back lol.

I know just how much some of you around here will have missed me over the past 30 days so I thought I'd let you all know I'm around again after returning for my Ebali holiday.

Funny how I seem to be able to cause the odd stir around here even when I'm not around though, but some of you are so utterly convinced I'm here under new/different ID guises and no amount of trying to convince you otherwise is ever gong to work, so I guess you'll just have to believe whatever you want to because I don't care anyway 😄

So bring on with the fun and games and start reporting my posts again for all you're worth if that's what makes your wheels turn for you :^O

Cheers for now all.

Message 1 of 67
Latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Boo, I'm back lol.

Where was the site lol any hints

Someone said there's something in the middle of the main road at Talbot

There is !!!!

Cast iron dunny pipe with nuggets galore

:^O

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 11 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

Where was the site lol any hints

Someone said there's something in the middle of the main road at Talbot

No . these guys give nothing away.  i do know there were some finds in pine plantations though.. after they harvest the trees 😉

Message 12 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

ROFLMAO

If you weren't around, how would you know if you had caused a stir?

Even I know how to click on the long list of back posts to read the buggers mate :^O

Whadda ya think I've been doing before I posted earlier.

Geez Crikey, I always figured you to have some brains to keep ya ears from banging together in the middle :^O

I know to just skip all the political junk and total no brainer posts to make it a lot faster to get to anything that may be worth a bit of a peak.

Lo and behold it didn't take me long to find some that hinted very heavily toward me being present when I wasn't. Par of the course around this joint ain't it ?:|

Message 13 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

"Cast iron dunny pipe with nuggets galore"

Well I never

Message 14 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

"Cast iron dunny pipe with nuggets galore"

Well I never

That'd be about right ...never, never in a million years :^O

Message 15 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

OK

Message 16 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

Welcome Moona, try and be good ...  :^O

Message 17 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

Moorna, not 'Moona' ....  ;\

Message 18 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

Truth is Clair that your chances of ever find a bit of real gold laying around somewhere stack up a bit like this ....

Think of a number between 100,000,000 and 1,000,000,000, add another couple or so million, multiple that number by another million or two and there ya have the odds lol.

Message 19 of 67
Latest reply

Boo, I'm back lol.

tasfleur, based on the OP's post about sunshine moona is probably more apt 😉

Message 20 of 67
Latest reply