COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD FOR EVERYONE

HI AND MANY THANKS FOR DROPPING BY TO CHECK OUT THE NEW COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD.

AM HOPING THAT PEOPLE OF ALL AGES ALL BACKGROUNDS ALL RACES WILL ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO DROP BY HERE AND GET SOME CONNECTION WITH LIKE MINDED SOULS.

LOVE TO SEE YOUR STORIES.......YOUR PHOTOS OF TRAVELS, CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, PETS , YOUR FAVOURITE RECEIPE ETC ETC

LOVE TO BASICALLY TAP INTO ALL THAT EXPERIENCE THAT IS OUT THERE......AND ABOVE ALL ELSE WOULD LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE POST THAT FEEL THAT THEY MAY NOT HAVE MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE TO A THREAD., IM SURE THAT SOMEONE ON THE THREAD IS GOING TO FIND VERY INTERESTING WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

WE HAVE ALL AT SOME TIME BEEN BURNT BY THE FIRES OF HELL EITHER MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY..DURING SOMETIME IN OUR LIFE....SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SHARE SOMETHING THAT IS TROUBLING YOU OR HAS TROUBLED YOU I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET THE SUPPORT HERE:)

WELL EVERYONE IT IS OVER TO YOU......LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP GROW AND STRENGHTEN INTO A LOVELY BODY OF WORK OVER TIME:)
Message 1 of 9,423
Latest reply
9,422 REPLIES 9,422

Morning all.

Good to see you JV and Miss.

Went to Adelaide yesterday and decided against a coat. Could not really find anything I liked. So my old one will just have to do.

Off to Hahndorf by bus this morning. Got to put a stew on for dinner before I leave though. Slept in this morning. Yay. Really needed it I think.

Take care and have a great day. BBL
Message 4991 of 9,423
Latest reply

Good morning to the thread:)
We missed ya Jen:)
Hiya miss and purps:)
Nice day today a tad cool but at least there is a bit of sun
It is a begga Purps when your wanting something aye, I often go to the shops thinking now I want this and can never find it and when I do not want something seems to be heaps offering.
I did well on Monday, being a holiday there were a few shops open and they had unreal sales.
I got a lovely skirt and jumper and good shoes for a total of about $54.00 all on half price specials plus another 30% off sheesh wonders what they really are worth lol
Have a good day and take care:)
Message 4992 of 9,423
Latest reply

Hiya everyone.....

I have no news. How sad is that? It is so cold that I am still in my dressing gown and sis is in bed, she had a bad night. Even the dog is curled up on my throw rug on the couch.

Nice to see your posts today and that you are all in relative good health? Had my massage yesterday and ow it hurt. But I feel good for it today.

Have a great day everyone, enjoy!

Beani
Photobucket
Message 4993 of 9,423
Latest reply

Ouch, poor me lol and yep looking for sympathy:_|
I have shocking skin and I have had a couple of melanomas in the past so I have a lot of funny looking things removed at different times.
I used to have a fantastic lady surgeon at the skin clininc but it closed late last year, so had to get my local doctor to take 3 odd looking things off today. 2 were ok to get done but one on my top lip really hurt and i have dressings that I have to wear until next wednesday when the stitches come out, so it is going to be fun trying to eat lol
I am presently sipping a coffee through a straw.
There was a young trainee nurse that doc had in the office and she was really nice holding my hand but she had not been exposed to this procedure before and she had to leave as she got a bit squeamish, poor lass, felt bad for her but doc and the senior nurse were great with her:)
Take care and thanks for listening to my rant lol(as if you had a choice)
Message 4994 of 9,423
Latest reply

Hugs to all in need of them and good to see that all posters are in fine fettle:)

Not much happened today....yet another trip to the legal eagle in the morning........the estate issues have been a super long drawn out affair.

The OH is looking well but complained of a headache this afternoon.....BP taken and not up so am watching etc etc.......sometimes i feel like it is a bit like a train wreck waiting to happen. One of his kids is coming over just for the weekend so of course all the others are organising stuff...i asked the OH was he looking forward to seeing most of his family and hes yet to answer me.....blended families can be super complex:(

We had a nice break with a week in Coffs then a couple of days in Armidale and a couple of days in Tenterfield.......Armidale was quite chilly:) Noticed all through that New England area that a lot of locals are hurting big time with the financial woes.....and many businesses are closed.

On a super note we were blessed to see a very large k bear in the wild.......was running or lumbering across the road..and scampered up a tree........thats only the third k bear that i have seen in the wild in my lifetime..........and yes i managed a shot of it

Hope everyone had a nice day and its good to be back and able to communicate again.........
Message 4995 of 9,423
Latest reply

Ouch, poor me lol and yep looking for sympathy:_|
I have shocking skin and I have had a couple of melanomas in the past so I have a lot of funny looking things removed at different times.
I used to have a fantastic lady surgeon at the skin clininc but it closed late last year, so had to get my local doctor to take 3 odd looking things off today. 2 were ok to get done but one on my top lip really hurt and i have dressings that I have to wear until next wednesday when the stitches come out, so it is going to be fun trying to eat lol
I am presently sipping a coffee through a straw.
There was a young trainee nurse that doc had in the office and she was really nice holding my hand but she had not been exposed to this procedure before and she had to leave as she got a bit squeamish, poor lass, felt bad for her but doc and the senior nurse were great with her:)
Take care and thanks for listening to my rant lol(as if you had a choice)

Geez dame that sounds painful........and so hard to eat through a straw.......and one loses ones appetite in a big time hurry as well:)
Message 4996 of 9,423
Latest reply

Good evening all!

Hi JVH happy to hear your OH's bp is stable you are a super nurse! Glad to hear you had a lovely time away. Hoping the visit from the relatives goes well over the weekend for you and your OH. So lovely to see you back! Also am hoping your cousin is doing much better.

Purple SNAP - was in Hahndorf the other day with my sister very quaint - we were antiquing all over the place (she lives there) - enjoy that lovely city - wish we were still there!

Hiya beani and zaidee!

Dame you never ever rant - always such a pleasure to see you - and hearty congrats on those great bargains!

Joz congrats to you on the 5000 snipe!

Hi bella haven't read far back but hope you are keeping well!

PJbear hope you are well on the mend and sleeping well!!

Very tired here - late home last night and babysitting first thing this am - looking forward to kicking back tonight. Have a great evening!
Message 4997 of 9,423
Latest reply

Good morning to the thread:)
Well had a restful night with my mouth but canna seem to keep the dressings on so decided to get rid of them lol
Rather cold up my way but no rain as yet so that is good:)
Hope OH is having a good morning Jen, he wont be chasing golf balls for a while by the sounds of it.
Going to have a veg out day today as I dont have to work the 2 days this week cos of my bit of surgery so will enjoy the time out before I go to brissie on the weekend:)
Take care everyone and be kind to YOU
Message 4998 of 9,423
Latest reply

Morning. Overnight it was wet, windy and cold. We were to move to Port Augusta today but can not until we dry out a bit. So maybe tomorrow. Oh well no big deal really.

Have a great day everyone.
Message 4999 of 9,423
Latest reply

Good morning all!

Hey JVH hope all is well - take care and have a great day!

Purple if you are still in the Adelaide area there is a little town called Strathalbyn not far which is beautiful. Stay dry!

Dame hope you are feeling better. Hope you are more comfortable and a great day to you too!

Pjbear hope you are progressing well in your recovery.

Hi bella been missing your posts I think. Hope all is well!!!

Waves to kezza, beani, zaidee, and everyone who pops in!

Raining madly here - loads of washing a good day to use the dryer!

Have a great day everyone!
Message 5000 of 9,423
Latest reply