Constable Peter McAulay fights for his life and teens charged with attempted murder

cezm
Community Member

and one of the 'alleged' culprits has only been out on bail 24 hours ...

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/09/27/07/07/ipswich-pedestrian-hit-stolen-car-police-pursuit

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Constable Peter McAulay fights for his life and teens charged with attempted murder

its time these punk kids with a attitude of 'i can do anything they cant touch me' were reeled in with a 3 strikes and your in lock-up.

you hear some of these kids have so many crimes under their belts they need extra pages to print them all out.

they constantly get caught, go into court, get bailed then steal a car on the way home!

no more i say, give them 3 chances, then no more bail, sit in a cell until your court date.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Hope they throw the book at the driver. Smiley Mad

image host
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

It is doubtful unless the poor policeman actually dies.

These days anything less than a death just gets a slap on the wrist.

IMO any sort of injury to a police officer in the line of duty, no matter how trivial,  should attract a maximum sentence.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Some people should not be allowed to walk on this earth  😞   Hoping like hell that this young police officer pulls through, will light a candle for him 

Lyndal Under Vic law the driver MUST receive a custodial sentence, hoping its a very long one

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I belive they have both been charged with attempted murder.

These days a vehicle can be classed as a deadly weapon.

Certainly hope he pulls through and makes a full recovery.

Looks like a very nice young constable.

image host
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

cezm
Community Member

cezm
Community Member

Policeman hit by stolen car making 'miraculous' recovery, Commissioner says

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11-05/policeman-injured-making-miraculous-recovery-commissioner-say...

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

So glad to hear they think he will make a full recovery.

That's made my day. Smiley Very Happy

image host
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply