Dear Tony Abbott

Embedded image permalink

Message 1 of 114
Latest reply
113 REPLIES 113

Dear Tony Abbott

'n it's bye bye Napthine ............ Yes!

Message 2 of 114
Latest reply

Dear Tony Abbott

Wot?  Those lame, lifted from the internet, images with Australian captions added knocking Labor didn't work?

Message 3 of 114
Latest reply

Dear Tony Abbott

Message 4 of 114
Latest reply

Dear Tony Abbott

my verbal to Phoney Tony would be:

Message 5 of 114
Latest reply

Dear Tony Abbott

phony Tony has been done nothing but lie from day and has zero creditability left, I don't know how anyone could support such a lying hypocrite.

the shame really is on the people that voted him in and to think we paid him good money to mess the country up, I think we should do a charge back for false description   

Message 6 of 114
Latest reply

Dear Tony Abbott

I wouldn't get to excited as we still have a long way to go and the uninformed mob that think that voting Liberal makes one healthy, wealthy and wise aren't likely to die on mass before the next federal election. Well not with the limited supply of ammunition I have. So ad they say don't count your chickens before they have hatched
Message 7 of 114
Latest reply

Dear Tony Abbott

You have a point wilk1149.They were immoral enough to re-elect a war criminal.
Message 8 of 114
Latest reply

Dear Tony Abbott

Tone's at home with peta busily trying to figure out how to ban those who don't support him from voting.

Message 9 of 114
Latest reply

Dear Tony Abbott

@wilk1149 wrote:
I wouldn't get to excited as we still have a long way to go and the uninformed mob that think that voting Liberal makes one healthy, wealthy and wise aren't likely to die on mass before the next federal election. Well not with the limited supply of ammunition I have. So ad they say don't count your chickens before they have hatched

well the LyingNP have tried sending Aus off to war, the tried and tested the terrorists are coming to get you blamed Russia and then threatened Putin over the Mh17 tragedy then had to suck it up whats next famine?  I've been interested in politics for a long time and I've never seen a govt sink like this mob.  

Message 10 of 114
Latest reply