Diary of our stinking Govt.

As it's more than 100 days now, it has been suggested that a new thread was needed.  The current govt has been breaking promises and telling lies at a rate so fast it's hard to keep up.Woman Happy

This below is worrying, "independent" pffft, as if your own doctor is somehow what? biased, it's ridiculous. So far there is talk of only including people under a certain age 30-35, for now. Remember that if your injured in a car, injured at work or get ill, you too might need to go on the DSP. They have done a similar think in the UK with devastating consequences.

and this is the 2nd time recently where the Govt has referred to work as welfare???? So when you go to work tomorrow (or tuesday), just remember that's welfare.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-20/disability-pensioners-may-be-reassessed-kevin-andrews/5400598

Independent doctors could be called in to reassess disability pensioners, Federal Government says

The Federal Government is considering using independent doctors to examine disability pensioners and assess whether they should continue to receive payments.

Currently family doctors provide reports supporting claims for the Disability Support Pension (DSP).

But Social Services Minister Kevin Andrews is considering a measure that would see independent doctors reassess eligibility.

"We are concerned that where people can work, the best form of welfare is work," Mr Andrews said at a press conference.

Message 1 of 17,615
Latest reply
17,614 REPLIES 17,614

probably the chatter the abbott was babbling about - hope the lying loser filth get jail time

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-23/australian-defence-league-members-denied-bail-over-lakemba-bra...

Australian Defence League leader Ralph Cerminara refused bail over Lakemba brawl

Two members of an anti-Muslim extremist group have been refused bail after being charged over inciting a brawl in Sydney's south-west last night.

Ralph Cerminara, 36, who is the leader of the Australian Defence League (ADL) and another member of the group, Zane Commins, 19, have been charged with affray and behaving in an offensive manner.

It is alleged the pair went to Lakemba last night, where witnesses said they taunted locals with religious slurs and started a brawl.

Two men suffered minor injuries in the brawl while an officer sustained fractures to his left shoulder and is undergoing hospital treatment.

Message 4721 of 17,615
Latest reply

NW if you are going to post cartoons you should at least get the size correct, it should be BIG sized at least, allow me to demonstrate. Unfortunately my image is a real one that demonstrates the rose smelling TLS share price and its progress during the days of "our stinking Govt"

I will as usual give thanks to the attempt by the Circus to run a business (NBN) which resulted in myself buying a lot of TLS at around $3.00, giving a return of around 14% (FF),  a recent yummy TLS share buy-back of lots of my shares,  which I then promptly bought back at $5.40, and a large franking credit which I will not see for nearly a year.

I digress/drool so NW here is an acceptable BIG TLS share price history image to demonstrate our stinking Govt. over a the last year :

TLS Chart.JPG

Myopic Tongues2 Small.jpg

I have to give the Circus business arm and Conroy one of these kudosR up.jpg  and kudos blue up.jpg

Message 4722 of 17,615
Latest reply

Both refused bail too, Good, that will stop them from trying to cause trouble for a little while. I had a look at their FB page last night & saw them organizing it. Though their page was removed they had duplicate pages whatever that means. There is some footage of them in action somewhere on twitter from last night.

Hope they enjoy spending their christmas in gaol. 🙂
Message 4723 of 17,615
Latest reply

Glee, I think you should contact the mods . I have
Message 4724 of 17,615
Latest reply

Yea I bet u have  says it all and shows it all now dont it 

@debra9275 wrote:

Message 4725 of 17,615
Latest reply

@debra9275 wrote:

Nah, I'd rather leave the posts there for others to see.  

I'm learning so much about myself. It seems I didn't even know where I lived until aps kindly pointed it our for me.  

They also question why I sell what I sell, although they haven't been kind enough to inform me of exactly what it is I'm selling. I do live in hope that I might wake up tomorrow and find a cash windfall as payment for all the items I've been selling.   

Message 4726 of 17,615
Latest reply

My pleasure bc 🙂

& good for you Glee, don't let it get to you
Message 4727 of 17,615
Latest reply

Message 4728 of 17,615
Latest reply

Glee

Just FYI, I have no intention of having you removed from the boards at all. I would not report you or contact the mods either, obviously unlike some.

Mods are for those who can't engage in debate, even robust debate.
Message 4729 of 17,615
Latest reply

Mods are for reporting inappropriate posts to,  which include interpersonal comments Smiley Happy

Robust debate never includes making personal comments, something you lapse into fairly quickly.  Sarah Hanson Young you refer to her with a derogatory name all the time.

Speaking generally, nor does it include bigoted or racist comments.

Message 4730 of 17,615
Latest reply