Does Anybody Remember:

14 REPLIES 14

Does Anybody Remember:

ecar3483
Community Member

I had a friend who used to substitute the word Rain for Dog.

He thought he was the wittiest person alive.

At least my taste in friends has improved, I hope, since then, ha ha.

🙂

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Does Anybody Remember:

Yep, and then it all came tumbling down.

I can't remember their first big hit with the film clip. I think they were wearing white.

image host
Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Does Anybody Remember:

I remember it well. It was quite the scandal and rocked my socks off. I remember some other artists on TV shows saying something shocking was going on weeks/months before it broke. But when it was revealed I was shocked.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Does Anybody Remember:

I think anyone into music around the world were shocked.

Perhaps if they had have been up front with the lipsync, they would still have made something with their image.

They won several awards too.

image host
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Does Anybody Remember:

Yes they did. I think they won a Grammy and offered to give it to the real singers behind the voices. But I'm not sure if that's what they ended up doing.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Does Anybody Remember:

mloreason
Community Member
I liked Milli Vanilli. I didn't like what they did but their music was catchy.
Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Does Anybody Remember:

They were fine looking boys, pitty about the singing

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Does Anybody Remember:

Tiny Tim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSlcNfThUA

I once kind of met Tiny Tim.

I attended one of his shows in Brisbane which was combined with a dinner. Just before the show started, I raced to the toilet because I had a couple of beverages with my meal. After I washed my hands I tried to dry them with the air blower but couldn’t get the damn thing to work. Next thing this person leans over me to use the blower and its Mr Tim. He instantly got it to work. When his hands were dry he looked at me, smiled, flicked his hair back and said in his high-pitched voice, “Oooooo, it’s all in the elbow”. He then smiled again, placed his hands in the prayer position and left to do his show.

Rather gob smacked, I hesitated before leaving the toilet when it occurred to me that Mr Tim must have been in one of the cubicles, which was why I didn’t know he was there. I wondered if maybe, just maybe he might have left a little something of interest behind. While curious, I think having this wonderance made me feel disgusted with myself, so I left and returned to my seat. He put on a great show which I thoroughly enjoyed, but I still don’t know whether I missed out on a unique souvenir. True story and sorry for the scroller.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Does Anybody Remember:

mloreason
Community Member
I disliked Tiny Tim more than I disliked torino. However you story is hilarious and refresingly honest and a bit weird) lol
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply