Does Aspartame (Sugarine) cause dementia?

Does Aspartame cause dementia,cancer, or neither.?:|

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 1 of 136
Latest reply
135 REPLIES 135

A great loss Az ๐Ÿ˜ž

I know a young person with that ability.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 41 of 136
Latest reply

Just goes to show DAL too much stimulus can causes death ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 42 of 136
Latest reply

Is it a myth that Aspartame causes dementia, or a fact?

I have no idea...I  hope not as it is in lots of food.

Message 43 of 136
Latest reply

Yes, Az, he forgot so much as time went on ... to read the paper, to watch the television, to follow sport, to eat, to drink wine or beer, and then to recognize us.  

John, what's your point, please?  

Message 44 of 136
Latest reply

Anecdotal reports claiming that aspartame caused health problems increased in the days and weeks after aspartame was approved for use in carbonated beverages in 1983.

The CDC analyzed more than 500 reports and the problems associated with aspartame were divided into two categories. Two-thirds of the people experienced neurological problems while one-quarter of the people experienced gastrointestinal problems. The CDC also noted that there was no evidence supporting the claim that aspartame could cause certain diseases (i.e. multiple sclerosis, lupus, etc.).

The report claiming aspartame causes MS, often referred to as the Nancy Merkle hoax, is believed to have been circulating since 1995.

Message 45 of 136
Latest reply

Cat....just found this.....:-(

Aspartame penetrates the blood-brain barrier, hence entering the brain and creating neurotoxic havoc at the brain center. And don't forget, aspartame IS a "drug" and is not natural in any way.

People should be aware that aspartame is currently being studied by reputable research scientists from around the world, and that the research shows aspartame is responsible for multiple forms of cancer, including lymphoma and leukemia, memory loss, nerve disorders, and has biological effects on gene expressions.

http://www.janethull.com/newsletter/0507/the_silent_side_of_research.php

The answer might be yes.....:-(

Message 46 of 136
Latest reply

Approximately 50% of the population is immune to prostrate cancer ๐Ÿ™‚

It's prostate

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 47 of 136
Latest reply

Cat....just found this.....:-(

Aspartame penetrates the blood-brain barrier, hence entering the brain and creating neurotoxic havoc at the brain center. And don't forget, aspartame IS a "drug" and is not natural in any way.

People should be aware that aspartame is currently being studied by reputable research scientists from around the world, and that the research shows aspartame is responsible for multiple forms of cancer, including lymphoma and leukemia, memory loss, nerve disorders, and has biological effects on gene expressions.

http://www.janethull.com/newsletter/0507/the_silent_side_of_research.php

The answer might be yes.....:-(

Thanks... I knew it had been related to cancer and lymphoma. 

Message 48 of 136
Latest reply

Thanks Patch ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 49 of 136
Latest reply

Thanks... I knew it had been related to cancer and lymphoma. 

Apparently, she has written a book on it....Dr. Hull is author of Sweet Poison: How The World's Most Popular Sweetener Is Killing Us.

Message 50 of 136
Latest reply