Foot And Calf Massagers.

Has anyone here used one  of these  to treat restless leg syndrome and if so, did you find  it helpful?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Foot And Calf Massagers.

Cut chemicals out of your diet. Preservatives, colors, artificial flavours, that worked for my daughter.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

@polksaladallie wrote:

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

Doesn't help our spelling though, does it? You take calcim and I take magnesum. Woman LOL

And chellate.     Smiley Happy

embarrassed smiley photo: Smiley Embarrassed disimulado.gif

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

I have a foot massager from Aldi.  I love it, really helps after a long day stuck on registers.  I haven't tried a calf massager, sounds really nice!

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

My doctor recommended a 'Revitive' foot stimulator for me, due to swollen calves and ankles from dodgy kidneys - along with medication.

I now swear by the machine, and use it for 30 mins a day, and it's relieved the swelling, eases RLS, and improves circulation.

Not cheap by any stretch...but once you have one, you'll never look back. There are cheaper versions around, and you can actually try the 'Revitive' brand machine at some chemists - so you'll soon see if the therapy works for you. They work on 'TENS' electrical stimulation - a therapy that physios have been using to treat muscle tissue damage for years.

re-uk-products-ix-01.png

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

I have one of those but found the pump so much better. Hoping the calf massager does it as well.
Message 15 of 15
Latest reply