Foot And Calf Massagers.

Has anyone here used one  of these  to treat restless leg syndrome and if so, did you find  it helpful?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Foot And Calf Massagers.

Yes. Fabulous.
I am looking to buy one after having had one of those hospital ones on my legs for 3 days and no restless legs.
I had to stop taking magnesium for a week and the pain was difficult.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Foot And Calf Massagers.

Yes. Fabulous.
I am looking to buy one after having had one of those hospital ones on my legs for 3 days and no restless legs.
I had to stop taking magnesium for a week and the pain was difficult.
Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

Thanks Az. I'm already taking magnesum chellate and it's been really good, but I was warned the efficacy  might gradually decrease and  over the years I've had to increase the dose till  I'm now on the maximum ( 6 capsules a day) my DD told me someone she knows uses a foot massager, but I thought I'd like  to get a few more opinions before buying one.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

Have you had any advice on which one to get?

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

No I have only just started looking. I take calcim magnesium supplement.
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

Doesn't help our spelling though, does it? You take calcim and I take magnesum. Woman LOL

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

Haha no
I blame my phone
Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

I have restless legs just thinking about this. It's the worst thing in the world when you are trying to get some sleep.

Put a bar of soap under your bottom sheet on your bed.  I know it seems really strange but I used to get restless legs and I have never had it since I tried this old wives tale.

Joono
Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

@j*oono wrote:

I have restless legs just thinking about this. It's the worst thing in the world when you are trying to get some sleep.

Put a bar of soap under your bottom sheet on your bed.  I know it seems really strange but I used to get restless legs and I have never had it since I tried this old wives tale.

My grandmother swore by a block of camphor at the end of the bed....it worked a treat for her.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Foot And Calf Massagers.

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

Doesn't help our spelling though, does it? You take calcim and I take magnesum. Woman LOL

And chellate.     Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply