Has anyone bought a phone from here2-buy or Telefon ? They are unauthorised to sell LG

Hi everyone,

I purchased a LG Nexus phone form here2-buy. They offered a Australian warranty . But they are not authroised to sell any LG mobile phones.  LG Australia has verifired this.  Further to this, I have contacted LG Hong Kong and they have also informed me that they have not authorised the company Nelson Songford in Kowloon Hong Kong.

Camel Paint building Tower 1 etc

Songford state they have a Sydney contact but htis is not correct.   I have been busy doing a little check on these people.  The products are either fake or just put togethers with some pretty clever stickers and packaging that results in us having the wool over peoples eyes and taking our money and running.

I havre passed on all the info to Hong Kong who will be investigating them.   The outcome being unknown.  What seems to happen is the Mobile phoen hardware seems to work for a while. Then within 6 months shows inferior working capacity. By this time you are no lomger covered by buyer protection and out of pocket,  the 180 days is up.

So please bevcareful and as soon as a product fails to operate act. Get ebay to assist and do our best in protecting ourselves form  extremely dodgy sellers.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Has anyone bought a phone from here2-buy or Telefon ? They are unauthorised to sell LG

Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

But some things are best purchased in a known B&M store for many reasons.

Warranties being one of them.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Hi,

Yes, I also foolishly bought a phone from these gangsters thinking the warranty was valid. Phone was not of the specification listed at all, I sent it back for repairs and that was 5 months ago. I managed to recover some of the cost through paypal but I will definetly be more careful with purchases in future. Thanks for sharing and posting, it is important so that others are not scammed.

Regards,

T

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

The original post is 2 years old....obviously nothing happened to reign in the rogue seller.

Maybe a check of the feedback may have given you a few reasons not to buy.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply