Help please :) Footy related question

Miss 7 and I searched the shopping centre today looking for what she descibed as a footy book where you keep cards. Apparently something she wishes to do. They come in various colours?
Not being a fan of the game myself I had no idea where to look. Suggestions appreciated
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

j*oono
Community Member

Where do the cards come from that she is collecting?  If they have a website then it might tell you how to get the album.

Otherwise I would check a couple of newsagents and they might have them or know where to get them.

Joono
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Do you have a footy shop nearby? eg NRL store.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Miss 7 and I searched the shopping centre today looking for what she descibed as a footy book where you keep cards. Apparently something she wishes to do. They come in various colours? Not being a fan of the game myself I had no idea where to look. Suggestions appreciated

eBay

Photobucket
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Miss 7 and I searched the shopping centre today looking for what she descibed as a footy book where you keep cards. Apparently something she wishes to do. They come in various colours? Not being a fan of the game myself I had no idea where to look. Suggestions appreciated

eBay

Photobucket
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Gumtree is also good, lots of people have things for free as well

Photobucket
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Did you try the newsagents?  They usually sell the cards there, and will also have the folders.  

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

elasti-mum
Community Member

you get them from the post office they hold the cards like a photo album

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply