I love this idea :D cc all of your emails to Brandis

j*oono
Community Member

Activist group Beyond Green has come up with an excellent plan to make things easier for Brandis in his push to collect your metadata and how to save money.  All you need to do is cc all of your emails to Brandis.  Email address included in the article.

It should save the government up to $400 million.

https://newmatilda.com/2015/03/01/curious-george-brandis-wants-your-metadata-save-him-hassle-cc-him-...

Joono
Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

I don't think these people are desperate. It is just a new way of meeting someone and it probably beats picking up someone at a night spot.

My brother met his beautiful wife on one of those sites and they had some lovely years together.  Sadly she died last year from cancer.

Joono
Message 11 of 43
Latest reply

@j*oono wrote:

I don't think these people are desperate. It is just a new way of meeting someone and it probably beats picking up someone at a night spot.

My brother met his beautiful wife on one of those sites and they had some lovely years together.  Sadly she died last year from cancer.

Cue the heart strings. 

Some of us have led lives like this. But don't putdown others in the way you did. But it's all good. you're on the perceived "right side"

Message 12 of 43
Latest reply

@nevynreally wrote:

@j*oono wrote:

Cue the heart strings. 

Some of us have led lives like this. But don't putdown others in the way you did. But it's all good. you're on the perceived "right side"

Once again, I don't understand your post. Lives like what?

Joono
Message 13 of 43
Latest reply

That post is hard to understand... is it in code? underhand comments?, personal insult?( targetting am & j tonight about other threads)?

I see the post you were refering to as very sad.. a couple meet each other via the internet, are happy together, and sadly one dies before their time.

But it's all good. you're on the perceived "right side" - what has that go to do with the content of j's post?

Message 14 of 43
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

That post is hard to understand... is it in code? underhand comments?, personal insult?( targetting am & j tonight about other threads)?

I see the post you were refering to as very sad.. a couple meet each other via the internet, are happy together, and sadly one dies before their time.

But it's all good. you're on the perceived "right side" - what has that go to do with the content of j's post?

Do you always refer yourself in the third person?

And do you always answer for others?

Message 15 of 43
Latest reply

There isn't any board policy that prevent posters from replying to any post they choose to.

I can't understand why anyone would turn a genuine sad personal account  into something else it is not.  Can you explain what your post meant?

I did not refer to myself in third person. I was making it clear who your issues are with.

Message 16 of 43
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

There isn't any board policy that prevent posters from replying to any post they choose to.

I can't understand why anyone would turn a genuine sad personal account  into something else it is not.  Can you explain what your post meant?

I did not refer to myself in third person. I was making it clear who your issues are with.

Yes you did. and no I have my own "sob" stories I choose not to make them public when I've been called out for being nasty.

Back to you, collectively, I assume.

Message 17 of 43
Latest reply

@nevynreally wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

Yes you did. and no I have my own "sob" stories I choose not to make them public when I've been called out for being nasty.

Back to you, collectively, I assume.

I am nonplussed.  Totally dumbfounded.

Joono
Message 18 of 43
Latest reply

I don't think so. 

but keep running with it.

Message 19 of 43
Latest reply

Why project your life into a post about other people? I am sure a lot of posters here have had sad times in their lives too. Apart from that what did your other veiled comments mean?

(..And ask where Joono's post is.. Govt Diary thread) Not following two posters from thread to thread then, with off topic posts referring to posts from other non-related threads?

Message 20 of 43
Latest reply