Ignore function....

I want it back... and when I put someone on ignore I want it to also put me on their ignore list... 

Cat Mad

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Ignore function....

quoted posts could use a different shade colour...

Signatures suck.
Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

Ignore function....

There is an ignore funcion..

Just click on the person's name and to the right is the option to ignore someoe.. It's under Contact

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

Ignore function....

@patchoo78 wrote:

There is an ignore funcion..

Just click on the person's name and to the right is the option to ignore someoe.. It's under Contact

nope.. tried that .. and was informed that it just stops that person from sending you a PM apparently... 

just tried to ignore Joz... no luck... Cat Tongue

all good Joz... I unignored you... 

Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

Ignore function....

I think that only blocks PM's though patch.

Mind you I have noticed that my pet trolls are not around any more so it seems the ignore button is not as important to me at the moment............

still no doubt there will come a time, they are a bit like flies, you kill one off and twenty come to it's funeral.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

Ignore function....

I have actually enjoyed posting here since the new boards are up... and I only used the ignore function twice on the old boards... it was a nice respite from reading some rambling posts..... 

I think that things are finally changing and people are having to think twice before they post something. 

I have had one post removed... totally agree with the decision... and I am getting use to the format of the board...so that is going well too... 

Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

Ignore function....

@catmad*2013 wrote:

I have actually enjoyed posting here since the new boards are up... and I only used the ignore function twice on the old boards... it was a nice respite from reading some rambling posts..... 

I think that things are finally changing and people are having to think twice before they post something. 

I have had one post removed... totally agree with the decision... and I am getting use to the format of the board...so that is going well too... 

Yes, I don't mind it either. It just takes a day or two to get used to. 

Have the gliches with the group facilitators been solved?

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

Ignore function....

you can flick it back on if you wish ->Cat Mad, as i hardly use the PM system anyway lol

i am liking this new system now too, just a simple matter of adapting to it

the hover over feature would be a nice addition which they are considering

(being the worst smiley collection on the internet i dont really care about)

be handy if they introduced an ebay icon to indicate a mod replied to a thread, always interested to read what they got to say

Signatures suck.
Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

Ignore function....

I only used the ignore function, just a little towards the end of the old board, but it sort of trained me to keep away from where I don't really want to be, if that makes any sense  Smiley Wink

Greencat, I'm surprised you had fans like that, Smiley Surprised

it must happen to everyone here then??

I'm also getting used to the new boards, but don't like the smilies

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

Ignore function....

Ohh I didn't know that... I did try and use the ignore function on the old boards, but my curiosity got the better of me...

Now if I don't like what someone says, I scroll past or don't open the thread....

Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

Ignore function....

@joz*garage wrote:

you can flick it back on if you wish ->Cat Mad, as i hardly use the PM system anyway lol

i am liking this new system now too, just a simple matter of adapting to it

the hover over feature would be a nice addition which they are considering

(being the worst smiley collection on the internet i dont really care about)

be handy if they introduced an ebay icon to indicate a mod replied to a thread, always interested to read what they got to say

Underneath your name it says Community Member, underneath a mods it will say Moderator so that's how you know

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply