Kiva loan :)

Aww my 14 year old son just happily paid for a Kiva loan out of his own money. I suggested it to him after showing him the one I did last night and he didn't hesitate to say yes.

Just a little bit proud that he did that :-x
Message 1 of 472
Latest reply
471 REPLIES 471

j*oono
Community Member

It's so good to see some people posting on the community spirit Kiva lending team.  At first I thought it might be spam but it isn't.  Drop in and post!

Joono
Message 231 of 472
Latest reply

Lol, what did I say to make you think it was spam :^O 

Message 232 of 472
Latest reply

the messages we posted that come to you via email? I thought it was spam until I saw it was my own message, lol

Message 233 of 472
Latest reply

Community Spirit Team in kiva.

Members - 12

Loans - 88

Amount - $2,200

If I may say it's a darn fine achievement in less then 12 months.

23rd October will be 1 year. I am confident we will reach over 100 loans. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyone wishing to join in, please do so -

http://www.kiva.org/invitedto/community_spirit/by/thetimes1206

image host
Message 234 of 472
Latest reply

Just dropping by to say I first read about Kiva on the Community Boards last year and thought it was such a great idea so started making loans and then decided to join you all on the Community Spirit team to help your team achieve their goal.

I have no doubt that the goal of 100 loans will be reached by the 23rd of October which will be an fantastic achievement.

Message 235 of 472
Latest reply

We are so close to 100 loans in the group.  If anyone else wants to boost us up, here is a free loan to you Smiley Happy

http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/jacqui3910

Do it once and you will stay.  All up members have decided how much they will loan and for me that has never changed.  I get repaid and reloan it.  Any time I want to take my money out I can once it's repaid.

If you are not sure, google Kiva.

Joono
Message 236 of 472
Latest reply

If you use my invitation, please join our Kiva team.  It's called Community Spirit and the photo or avatar is... 

1226496.jpg

Joono
Message 237 of 472
Latest reply

cool idea.

Message 238 of 472
Latest reply

I have $300  on continual loans with KIVA now.  As soon as enough comes in, I loan it out again

Message 239 of 472
Latest reply

Same here ash. Some months I have enough for 2 loans. Smiley Happy

101  loans made in under 1 year.  Great team effort. Smiley Very Happy

image host
Message 240 of 472
Latest reply