Melbourne get together

Morning Melbournites

It`s about time we have another get together,Spring is here,the flowers are blooming the sun is warmer so let`s do it and be social once again..Kopes don`t forget to bring your balloons..ok??

George`s again?

Please add your name if you would like to come..day whatever suits everyone but most likely Sat or Sun for lunch?

NEWBIES are MOST welcome don`t be shy..more the merrier imo

Nic

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Melbourne get together

Anyone else with any suggestions other than Kopes?

come on I want to get this "meeting" organised asap Christmas is just around the corner!!Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

Melbourne get together

If its only going to be the usual group we may as well stick with Georges, I was just trying to think of an area that might suit bright.ton42  better but isnt quite as far (or busy) as inner suburbs/city.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

Melbourne get together

Me too, looks like Georges might be it.

Brighton, hope you can make it, will be a pleasure.

I feel I already know you and your cars.Smiley LOL

image host
Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

Melbourne get together

Please add your name if want to come..George`s it is..now Sat good for most? and date??

Nic

Erica and Peter

punch*drunk

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

Melbourne get together

November 14th, 21st or 28th ?

Nic

Erica and Peter

punch*drunk

kopes

image host
Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

Melbourne get together

Thanks punchdrunk and kopenhagen,  I've just seen the recent posts.  Kopes you know me and my cars, lol? Be careful I could become a serial car pest      Woman LOL

Anyway it seems Georges is best for the majority ......   where is it again please?    

I might as well be honest I've become a bit of a nervous driver.... never used to be.... and am nervous of driving to new places out of my comfort zone (which is about 5k haha)

But I'd really love to come.

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

Melbourne get together

Nic

Erica and Peter

punch*drunk

kopes

bluecat

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

Melbourne get together

Georges

22 Hewish Rd, Croydon VIC 3136

image host
Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

Melbourne get together

Ok gotta get this ball rolling....Smiley Wink

2 dates both saturdays

14th November OR 28th November lunch 12.00pm at Georges in Croydon thanks for the addy Kopes xx

(I say these dates cos someone that none of us Melbournites have met before will try and join us..they are from interstate and either of these dates suits them so..

I`m happy for either

Nic (14th or 28th nov)

Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

Melbourne get together

Nic, Im going to try and make it too. Will keep an eye on what date you all decide, but I won't be able to let you know for sure till we're close to the date.

have no idea what we're doing here 😃

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply