Ministerial genius

marwi_3023
Community Member
Environment minister is pinning hopes on technology that will never exist

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-09/environment-minister-says-calls-to-end-coal-drawing-long-bo...

Carbon capture is only possible with the burning of gas.
Coal being compressed wood contains many impurities that make the capture of carbon dioxide impossible.
She is from the mining industry and obviously upholds the belief that nothing is as important as a hole in the ground
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ministerial genius

funny really how we got lib/nat pollies taking credit for results that were created by policies introduced by labor.

and we know lib/nats think global warming is 'carp' cos one of their many PMs told us that.

and our PM of this week even stood up in parliment holding a large lump of coal and shouting how it was nothing to fear!

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Ministerial genius

marwi_3023
Community Member
He is a funny little peanut.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Ministerial genius

@davidc4430 wrote:

funny really how we got lib/nat pollies taking credit for results that were created by policies introduced by labor.

and we know lib/nats think global warming is 'carp' cos one of their many PMs told us that.

and our PM of this week even stood up in parliment holding a large lump of coal and shouting how it was nothing to fear!

DlVYJjuUwAAK0QY.jfif

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Ministerial genius

@davidc4430 wrote:

I think coal is a requriement for Liberal PM:

br-moir-20141017201608849770-600x400.jpg

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Ministerial genius

DlVYJjuUwAAK0QY.jfif

I think he needs more fibre in his day

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Ministerial genius

i'm sure there was a time when there were people shouting about Asbestos being a good thing

there are still people who believe smoking does no damage!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply