Missing person not seen since december

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-06/clarke-and-dawe--normal-programming-will-be/5242590

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Ah poddster, for a moment I thought you meant real "missing persons."

I have a son that has been missinng for 33 years. He'll be 56 this year. All my efforts to find him have failed. All the Police could tell me that he has not left the country, has not died and is not in Jail.

So, every time I read about Missing People, I jump at the news.

Erica AnimatedGIF-CryingSmiley.gif

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

So sorry to hear that Erica.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Smiley Sad .. that is so sad, I'm so very sorry for the heartache and heartbreak that has caused you.  Hoping that one day he will find his way home and you will see him again xx

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

So sorry for you, Erica. Must be dreadful for you, the not knowing. Even given the amount of time that has passed, I don't suppose you ever get used to it.

I'm sure you have tried every avenue, but have you tried 'Missing Person's Bureau' or the 'Salvation Army' ?

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

I really don't know what to say. For such a long time.  A great big hug to you Erica. 

DEB

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

(((Erica)))

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

@electric*mayhem*band wrote:

So sorry for you, Erica. Must be dreadful for you, the not knowing. Even given the amount of time that has passed, I don't suppose you ever get used to it.

I'm sure you have tried every avenue, but have you tried 'Missing Person's Bureau' or the 'Salvation Army' ?

Yes electric, I have tried all avenues available, even the Red Cross. I still hope that one day he will be found. We did not part on bad terms or anything like that. The last time we saw him was at his younger sisters 21st birthday party. After that he just dieappeared.

And Poddy, please don't feel bad. It was just my reaction to something you had no knowledge of.

Such are the risks we take posting on open boards. Not everyone takes kindly to things that disturb them personally. It's a pitty, but I feel that most arguments arise because people take posts other than they are meant to be.

Erica Ta.gif

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Has anyone in the family tried a Missing Persons post on facebook Erica? it's amazing how far those posts travel. You never know, someone might know him, and see the photo.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Oh Erica that is very sad, sending hugs to you. My sister's son disappears for extremely long periods of time ( I mean yrs) , they don't know where he goes, he doesn't answer texts and it breaks their hearts so I have a fair idea how it is for you.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply