Mitsubishi Colt

Am looking to test drive a Mits Colt tomorrow, used,   5dr hatch, low ks, 2010

Just generally anyone got one of these, had one of these

Any pros and cons?  I read that the pillars can cause blind spots but otherwise good reviews

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Mitsubishi Colt

Bright ... hope the test drive goes well today, but if not, that you'll find something really great that gives you a good opportunity to get into a really excellent car that suits you xxx

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Mitsubishi Colt

thanks Tas  Heart

I took my little Toyota in for a $180 service and they told me it needs new gear box, etc eetc coming to about $2500 so it's not worth getting repaired., sigh.    I hate buying new (well ,  used) cars and getting used to them, but anyway ...... the time has come.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Mitsubishi Colt

Psychiatrists Warn Nation's Used Car Salesman Going Insane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75e6_WdhBBw

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Mitsubishi Colt

Saw a manual 2010 Colt with only 11,000 klms going for a good price.

But maybe that's the one you are testing.

Seems very low k's for a 6 and half year car.

Edit - Just realized this thread is from last week.

image host
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Mitsubishi Colt

I'm not sure how anyone can fit into a colt lol

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Mitsubishi Colt

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Saw a manual 2010 Colt with only 11,000 klms going for a good price.

But maybe that's the one you are testing.

Seems very low k's for a 6 and half year car.

Edit - Just realized this thread is from last week.

Hi kopes,    yes 2010 and  same kms but with an auto drive.   And I've bought it and loving it.  The toyota dealership I bought it from is the one I've bought my 2 previous used cars from though they were toyotas.  Dare I say it .........and this will create huge guffaws ......  I kind of trust them, lolol.     

Scrambler I've got long legs and there's plenty of room.  Apparently the colts are known for their roominess, would easily fit 4, though it's mainly  just me and my dogs. 

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Mitsubishi Colt

Good on you, well done.

Being a big company and if they know you at the dealership, more likely to get good service even if it costs a little more.

No worries and hassles.

I was going to say I have a Nissan Pulsar for sale with only 6000 klms but that's probably double what you paid.

Good result. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Mitsubishi Colt

congratulations2.gif

Well done Lurker xxxx ....   that is such good news to have found something perfect for you ... may it give you many good years of happy and trouble free driving ...  Heart

car1.gif

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Mitsubishi Colt

thanks Tas,   I hope so too, just have to avoid those big yella pillars at Aldi                

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply