Mobile phone help

I have googled this but nothing works.  Can someone please tell me how to switch off message bank/voice mail in a nokia lumia? And how to make sure its not downloading stuff in the background.  I've turned everything off on it but my credit went in like .10 of a second lol! I am too scared to get more credit in case it goes again.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Mobile phone help

gleee58
Community Member

@bella_again wrote:

I have googled this but nothing works.  Can someone please tell me how to switch off message bank/voice mail in a nokia lumia? And how to make sure its not downloading stuff in the background.  I've turned everything off on it but my credit went in like .10 of a second lol! I am too scared to get more credit in case it goes again.

Is it a new phone?

It might be dowloading updates. If you've been on the same plan for a while it might be a good idea to adjust it for one with more data allowed. The newer ones include bonus data. 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Mobile phone help

Who is your provider? maybe you need to ask them to switch off message bank?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Mobile phone help

@bella_again wrote:

You Tube it.....
It is the best source of info these days. 🙂

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Mobile phone help

Thank you guys yes a new phone and it was downlaoding automatic updates! All sorted and contacted telstra to remove the voicemail.  Thank you so much for your help 🙂

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply