No representation

As an American I am diapointed there is no representation from the U.S in France for their rally.
Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

No representation

Hhhhmmmn. Why, were American citizens amongst those murdered?

found this: " The U.S. will be represented by the ambassador to France" Bloomberg press

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

No representation

No, but the are other leaders of the world there showing solidarity. Plus the fact France is one of our oldest allies. Where is, at least Eric Holder?
Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

No representation

Jane Hartley

.......wonder if Australia will send our Ambassador along.....if we have one to France?

Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

No representation

"found this: " The U.S. will be represented by the ambassador to France" Bloomberg press"

Na' that doesn't cut it.
Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

No representation

What significance is this Eric Holder.......? You are obviously from USA.....don't know who 'Eric' is sorry

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

No representation

Attorney General. Or Vice Presedent Joe Biden. This is not political, so lets not make it that with this thread. I just think we need someone with a little more stature there.
Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

No representation

A great target if 56 or more world leaders attending a rally event.....don't you think?

.....questions over possible intelligence failures........ โ€œclear flawsโ€ in security and intelligence services. ....etc

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

No representation

Why not!.....send over all our illustrious 'leaders' the more politicians sent over the better imo Smiley Wink 

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

No representation

I agree.....
Message 10 of 29
Latest reply