Obama To The Rescue of Saudi Arabia

In whose best interest is President Obama working for?

Well Saudi Arabia’s of course.

After both the US Senate and US House of Representatives unanimously passed the 9/11 law, known as the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act several weeks ago, President Barack Obama decided to veto the legislation.

The bill, widely supported in the US populace, would have allowed families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia in U.S courts.

Obama just saved the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from hundreds of law suits.

More importantly, Obama, with the stroke of a pen, helped suppress the truth behind 9/11, once again covering up of Saudi Arabia’s deep connection to Al Qaeda terrorists.

Perhaps if the American public finally got the whole truth about what the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is all about, they would not only demand justice for 9/11, but also not be so blind to the dangerous Syria narrative being pushed out by Obama and the main stream media.

Mr. Obama issued the veto behind closed doors on Friday without fanfare, reluctant to call attention to a debate that has pitted him against the families of terrorism victims. Not long before he did so, Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, who had previously backed the measure, confirmed that if she were in the Oval Office, she would sign it.

Donald J. Trump, the Republican nominee, also said he would have signed the bill, calling Mr. Obama’s veto “shameful.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/24/us/politics/obama-veto-saudi-arabia-9-11.html?_r=0

Which proves that Obama and his predecessor Bush are also complicit in the 9/11 bombing.
They needed a smoking gun to get approval from Congress and the American public to invade Iraq and kill off Hussein. Then to destabilise the whole of that region, get rid of Ghaddafi in Libya and now go for Assad in Syria.
They've unleashed a holocaust in the Middle East and set off a wave of refugees in numbers bigger than WW1 and WW2 combined.
Shame on Australia too, for being a central part of the recent bombings of the Syrian army engaged in battle with ISIS forces.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

The article c&pd in your OP conveniently fails to mention Obama's reason for vetoing the claim: if it succeeded, it could open the floodgates to simiilar claims against the US.

"Obama administration officials have repeatedly argued that the bill would open up American government personnel and service members to lawsuits overseas."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/obama-veto-911-saudi-arabia/501491/

Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

That's exactly the reason. If it wasn't vetoed, there'd probably be a couple of million lawsuits aimed at the U.S government by Iraqis,and justifiably so.
Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

The article c&pd in your OP conveniently fails to mention Obama's reason for vetoing the claim: if it succeeded, it could open the floodgates to simiilar claims against the US.

"Obama administration officials have repeatedly argued that the bill would open up American government personnel and service members to lawsuits overseas."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/obama-veto-911-saudi-arabia/501491/

You mean the US, handmaiden of the UK and  aided by Aus, would actually have to face up to it's war crimes and pay reparation like they made other countries do?

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

Trump won't be elected.

The scary thing is if Hillary stuffs up we might get Ted Cruz in 2020 as leader of the free world.  God help us then.

Obama is a great man and if he'd had a decent go at it without an obstructionist Congress led by self-interested politicians he would have been one of the great presidents.  This veto is just another example of him doing the right thing.  He will be missed.

Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

its unlikely trump will get the top job, but we all thought he wouldnt get far in the first place after anouncing he was running.

as much as i fear for the entire world if he does get elected,

i have that little devil sitting on my shoulder whispering 'wont it be fun to watch trump as president?'

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

i have that little devil sitting on my shoulder whispering 'wont it be fun to watch trump as president?'

You're not alone!

It's like watching a cartoon come to life.

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

The point is that people like Pauline Hanson and Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn can get elected because they sick and tired of being misled and lied to by their governments and are looking for alternatives.

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

The thought of Trump getting in scares the hell out of me

It's not only the presidency we should be scare of, it's also the vice- presidency as well:

What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is.
 I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change.
 I have made good judgements in the Past. I have made good judgements in the Future.
Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child.
 Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.
 One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice-president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.
 The future will be better tomorrow.
 We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world.
 For NASA, space is still a high priority.
 The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

spoken by- 

"James Danforth "Dan" Quayle is an American politician. He was the 44th Vice President of the United States, serving during the term of President George H. W. Bush. He was also a U.S. Representative and U.S. Senator from the state of Indiana."

Google dan quayle quotes

Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

@icyfroth wrote:

The point is that people like Pauline Hanson and Donald Trump and Jeremy Corbyn can get elected because they sick and tired of being misled and lied to by their governments and are looking for alternatives.

They get elected because of the gullibility of their followers in believing that the simplistic policies and arguments put forward will get them a better standard of living than they can achieve on their own merits or opportunities.

It appeals to their sense of injustice that certain others can/will do better unless restrictions are placed on them.

For a nation built of immigration to criticize and ban people from other countries and cultures must be the height of hypocrisy.

Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

For all it is worth, here are my 2 cents.

Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton  ====== God help America, God help the rest of the world!

Neither one is capable of running a country for the benefit of its people or work toward peace and unity in this world.

It's a shame that America has only a limited time for the elected President.

Erica

Message 20 of 24
Latest reply