Oh Dear

windrake
Community Member

Anarchist Lesbian Gloria ihas been outed  according to all reports this morning and last night.. Wilma is a  Labor stooge has been outed as well.

The shark was jumped by all. Open season on PM Abbott is the menu du jour it seems.

BETTER known as Gloria, the granny telephone sex worker who was embroiled in the “wink, wink” talkback scandal with Prime Minister Tony Abbott­ has been revealed as a proud feminist­ by the name of Judith Power.

But the self-confessed anarchist says she has never been a member of a political party, despite a Liberal Party Twitter account’s claim that the 67-year-old from Melbourne is an ALP branch secretary.

Gloria, whose telephoned revelation to Mr Abbott on Jon Faine’s ABC show that she worked on an adult sex line to make ends meet sparked a wink from the Prime Minister on Wednesday, yesterday labelled­ the Prime Minister “stupid” and as “sleazy” as some of her callers.

Speaking to the ABC yesterday, Gloria said she was glad the “winkcident” had received so much coverage because it had shone a light on the issues she was raising in relation to the Budget’s impact on Australians battling to pay the bills. She rejected the incident as “a curious thing”.

Message 1 of 140
Latest reply
139 REPLIES 139

Oh Dear

everyone knew that "gloria"wasn't her real name

Why would anyone believe some Liberal Party twitter account??  Just because they've made those claims about her doesn't mean  it's true

she says she's never been a member of a political party according to your post, so she deny's what they're saying about her.

no matter who she was, he shouldn't've given that creepy wink and smirk IMO

Message 2 of 140
Latest reply

Oh Dear

Outed as a stooge? And this has been  proven to be the case in what article exactly?

Message 3 of 140
Latest reply

Oh Dear

I just checked this mornings news and ..... nothing

the source it seems is a Liberal party twitter page LOL

Message 4 of 140
Latest reply

Oh Dear

Woman LOL

well, there you go! it's all her fault he winked and smirked!

because she knew he would?

Message 5 of 140
Latest reply

Oh Dear

windrake
Community Member

The Daily Telegraph

May 23, 2014 12:00AM 

Granny telephone sex worker who spoke to Tony Abbott on the radio is feminist Judith Power

Message 6 of 140
Latest reply

Oh Dear

I'll wait till I see it from a more credible source  lol

not disputng her real name though, she did make it clear that gloria was not her real name

Message 7 of 140
Latest reply

Oh Dear

lol.. she only makes $84 per fortnight??? 

I knew a chick that made nearly $1000 per week... she obviously isn't that good then. 

Message 8 of 140
Latest reply

Oh Dear

chick? chick? who phones poultry on a phone sex line?

Message 9 of 140
Latest reply

Oh Dear

this article??

the daily telegraph

may 23 2014 12am

Miranda Devine

you must be mistaken windrake, there is nothing of what you've mentoned in that article

Message 10 of 140
Latest reply