Peeking in to see who is still around that I recognise ???

Been very busy with real life of late and am on my lonesome this afternoon / evening and thought I'd pop in before I get stuck into some crafting and scrapping.
How is everyone ? News ? Changes ?

Lots of changes happening for us. The girls are growing up so fast. Miss 17yo is starting Uni already (she had to leave school due to being diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis) and has proven all the naysayers wrong...she isn't a deadbeat, pierced and tattooed dropout. She is studying Criminology and Criminal Psychology. Miss 13yo (who also has been diagnosed with JRA) is doing great at school and has blossomed into a gorgeous young woman, with very high values and morals. Hubby and I are going really well and are very happy. Whilst I am busy still as a carer I am stepping back into work, taking it slowly because I am also waiting on spinal surgery and still living with Chronic Fatigue. Oh and throw in there my study as well lol.

So that's what's new with us...what are you guys all up to ?

♥Trish♥
Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you the Trish from down south? that separated from hubby and got with a younger guy/? and then there was a fire and people got burnt...think the boyfriend was even in intensive care?

if that's you, hi 🙂 hope all is well.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Sure is Duff. Yup, we are now married...18 months now. Still living down south.
All is great ! How are things for you ?
♥Trish♥
Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

hey good to hear.

Things are okay, thanks.

your girls must be all growed up? (Im prety sure you had 2...or 3 girls)

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Two girls. 13yo and 17yo. Miss 17yo is more like a 30yo lol.
Glad to hear things are going ok. Hope you have a lovely Easter / Holiday.
♥Trish♥
Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

you too.

bumping because Im sure Im not the only one that remembers you.:)

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Hi Trish, lovely to see all is well with you Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Hi Trish, and Duffy!
Yep the kids are all grown, only Mr 22 at home now and after putting us through hell I'm pleased to say he to has grown into a fine young man! Were heading to Shepparton in less than two weeks and he's competing in the BMX national titles. The change in him is unbelievable! I have 3 grandsons now and they too are growing two fast!
Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Thanks Duff.

Hi Gem and Muggsy !

Totally understand Muggsy. Miss 17yo threw us for a loop for a while and even left home before coming home with her tail between her legs. Total turnaround in her. Both the girls make me extrememly proud, not sure if it is because or inspite of me (I know what many would say lol).

Today has been a lovely day for us...Church this morning was great. Now we are just chilling, maybe watching some DVD's while the kids do their own thing. Kieran and I are constantly busy so downtime together for us is a rarity. I am enjoying these four days off after a jampacked couple of weeks.

I wish everyone a Happy, Safe and Blessed Easter. I hope to be able to catch up a bit more here more often.

It actually turns out that my best friend and I in real life have known each other from here for more than 10 years. It is a very small world and we live just around the corner from each other. We only realised who each other was after I helped her with a rooster that had taken her laundry hostage lol...that was almost 18 months ago now.

Anyway, off for snuggles and DVD's. Take care ! ♥♥♥

♥Trish♥
Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Hi Trish, good to see life is treating you well.

I can  totally relate to what you and Muggsy have said regarding wayward kids - I had similar dramas with mine, but they all grew up eventually to become responsibles adults. And I've since had the satisfaction of watching them go through the same dramas with their own offspring (insert evil smiley here)

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply