Photo challenge # 8 Theme is "L"

Theme is 'L'   -  it can be something that starts with the letter L ....or the letter itself or whatever you can come up with.                                 

Everyone is welcome to enter ..... Anyone can give kudos                                               

Photo MUST be your own work  .......Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own work                             

Winner is the poster with the most kudos  .... Winner hosts/chooses the next theme                

This challenge closes on Friday, June 23th at around 5pm - ish                                                                                                 

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Lamppost, leaves, landscaping

IMG_4106.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 21 of 31
Latest reply

Don't ask me what happened...but fixed it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 22 of 31
Latest reply

IMG_4108.JPG

Lunar over London

Message 23 of 31
Latest reply

Crater Lake, Oregon.  Formed after Mt Mazama blew some 11 to 14 cubic miles of magma, ash, and other debris as far as Saskatchewan and Nebraska.  At 1958 feet in depth, it is the deepest lake in the United States, and second only to Great Slave Lake on the continent.  I spent the summer of '76 running the gas station at the park, where I actually met some 'Strines from Geelong.  Oddly enough there is a dearth of potable water at the park, since some Native American tribes have used their senior water rights to appropriate the park's water source. Until a well can be dug (there's 10 feet of snow currently) the park has to have water trucked in.

craterlakei.jpg

Message 24 of 31
Latest reply

Landscape

WP_20160823_11_09_54_Pro.jpg

Message 25 of 31
Latest reply

Well we have a draw between simone4010 and flashie* with 12 votes each.

I'll delay the announcement of the winner until after dinner and see if a few more kudos will appear to break the tie😊

**BUMP**

Message 26 of 31
Latest reply

I am more than happy to let Simone pick the next challenge.

Message 27 of 31
Latest reply

and the winner is.........

simone4010

over to you for the next theme

Message 28 of 31
Latest reply

I'll check back in laer tonight.....and if Simone has not pick the next theme I will pick one just to keep it going................unless someone objects?

Message 29 of 31
Latest reply

That would be great Flashie, thanks

Message 30 of 31
Latest reply