Please ignore

Practicing posting photos and not having a lot of luck. Used to be able to do it.
Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Please ignore

Sorry, I missed that you were using an iPad.  It's crazy that you can't post photos from one.

Joono
Message 11 of 46
Latest reply

Please ignore

Thanks J I have no photos on lippy. New hard drive. Much easier to load direct from computer. But can you do it on iPad?

Think I best go have sleep. This is doing my head in lol
Message 12 of 46
Latest reply

Please ignore

No, I don't think you can from an iPad.  It's a major fault because many people are getting away from desk tops and laptops now.  Lithium should look at that.

Joono
Message 13 of 46
Latest reply

Please ignore

@purplecarrot-top wrote:
Freaki I am using iPad. Can I do it on this?

Bugger, not sure. Got no ipad here.  

Looks like you need an app to paste with.

Message 14 of 46
Latest reply

Please ignore

@purplecarrot-top wrote:
Thanks J I have no photos on lippy. New hard drive. Much easier to load direct from computer. But can you do it on iPad?

Think I best go have sleep. This is doing my head in lol

On the Samsung I can copy images to clipboard then insert but I don't know if ipad has clipboard

instructions http://www.wikihow.com/Copy-and-Paste-on-iPhone,-iPad,-or-iPod-Touch

Message 15 of 46
Latest reply

Please ignore

Purps, the ipad uses the mobile version of the boards, same as with a phone. Go right down to the very bottom of the page, you will see version: mobile/full site (or something simliar) press on full site. That will bring up more of the options with posting. I dont think smilies or fonts come up, but the attachment box and browse button does, you could use that for posting photos from you ipad. I think. In theory it should, I havent yet tested it too far.

Message 16 of 46
Latest reply

Please ignore

My iPad doesn't have the 'Full' option like the iPhone. What you see seems to be all you get. There is a button for attachments when you reply but it is inactive.

Copy and paste seems to work differently depending on the site too. I can highlight and copy on most sites but not on the forum, which is a pain when you want to quote.
Message 17 of 46
Latest reply

Please ignore

Good grief woman, have you killed your lappy AGAIN???

Message 18 of 46
Latest reply

Please ignore

Was that to me, pimpy? It's teetering along but not happy. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 19 of 46
Latest reply

Please ignore

Lol Pimpy. No it is okay . Just been using iPad. Will try lippy today.
Message 20 of 46
Latest reply