Popularity of Green Food

Due to its high-quality and original tastes, green food appeals to more consumers. From supermarkets to chain stores, green food is found everywhere.

Why is green food so popular even though its price is usually higher than other food? In order to have the reliable food, more housewives prefer to select green food for their family. Green food has been labeled as a kind of healthy, delicious and fashionable food. This is perhaps the most important reason for the popularity of green food. At the same time, with the advance in living standard, people will pay more attention to the quality of food and their raised income is enough to cover the expenditure of food with a comparatively high price.

With the development of the society, green food is certainly to hold a larger portion in the market. In the near future, people will be accustomed to enjoy the fresh vegetable, fruits and cereals without pesticide residues, artificial feed and contamination.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Popularity of Green Food

Green food is popular because people just love peppermint chocolates

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Popularity of Green Food

Darn it, you made me splutter while consuming peppermint chocolates!

Re “green food”, I do love steamed spinach with butter, broccoli soup or steamed or stir-fried broccoli, French beans (raw or steamed), baby peas… 

… but I loathe, loathe, loathe, loathe Brussels sprouts. To me, they taste burnt or bitter, completely offensive. I can also not abide kale.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Popularity of Green Food

The very best Green Food = Wasabi.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Popularity of Green Food

52AD492C-223F-45AF-AE3E-36A703D838E9.jpeg

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Popularity of Green Food

I actually like greens, even Brussel sprouts, but only when they are really fresh. Some time ago I bought some frozen Brussel sprouts and they were awful. I even checked the expiry date, but it was OK. I had to chuck them out...

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Popularity of Green Food

Tree frogs are tasty little critters.. 🙂

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Popularity of Green Food

Grasshoppers a true delicacy.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Popularity of Green Food

@papermoon.lady wrote:

I actually like greens, even Brussel sprouts, but only when they are really fresh. Some time ago I bought some frozen Brussel sprouts and they were awful. I even checked the expiry date, but it was OK. I had to chuck them out...

Brussels sprouts are one of my most favourite vegetable. Frozen ones are disgusting. They are this soggy disgusting mess. They have to be cooked fresh.

Years ago I had a friend over for dinner. I put sprouts on her plate. After we'd finished eating, she said "I absolutely hate sprouts". I asked, why did you eat them then? She said "because they were actually really good".

I think a lot of the issues people have with sprouts is because their mother boiled them into some kind of vomitus mush that was completely inedible.

I put mine in a freezer bag, with a splash of water, then microwave. Depending on how many you are doing depends on the nuking time. For 2, I generally go about 60 seconds. They should still be firm, but not hard. Definitely not soft and mushy! Serve with some cracked pepper. YUMMO!

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Popularity of Green Food

I also love Brussel sprouts. 
cooked fresh with lashings of garlic butter, salt and pepper.  Stir until just al-dente , remove from the heat and top with some salted butter cubes. Yum yum yum 😋 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply