Rapper Exposed as a Fake "Identity Thief"

Mark Dice is a media analyst, political activist, and author who, in an entertaining and educational way, gets people to question our celebrity obsessed culture, . . . . . . . . https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkDice/videos

Priceless- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVpc2LS4tQc

Police officer becomes rapper denys being a cop and steals a criminal's idenity. What will they think of next? Cops already have the worst kind of sadistic criminal reputation to me and those willing to see the truth, they don't need to steal someone else's.

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Here we go again.............

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

joanie

Question for you on your name.

Does the softail refer to a Motorbike / Harley / Yamaha type bike ?

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Just another attempt at police bashing.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

What about that guy in the Village People?
Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

joanie, Question for you on your name. Does the softail refer to a Motorbike / Harley / Yamaha type bike ?

ba.jpg

be.jpg

FXSTC-

Softail Custom

Most defenitly not a Yamaha

What about that guy in the Village People? 

No idea, probibly a proformer prentending to be a cop. I'm not a fan, more of an Alice Cooper gal

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Joanie

I at least expected a photo of the bike to include you spread over it !!! LOL

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

@lyne-flyn wrote:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Just another attempt at police bashing.

It actually gets to be rather depressing. 

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Joanie, I at least expected a photo of the bike to include you spread over it !!! LOL

That would require alittle photoshopping work. It's not my bike, just found the picture somewhere. I just really like them and at one point (years ago) was saving up to buy one. One day when/if my lottery ticket gets all numbers, I'll see what I can do for ya. maybe I can help you out with this pan head beatuy, just to tide you over

dg.jpg

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

Took the words right out of my mouth. Just another attempt at police bashing.

Actually the opening post was an attempt at humor, but since you bring up the subject, I don't stage these videos and put them on Youtube, I find them many times tripping over them in a search for something else. The following comment is not mine. Just a random comment to one such video evedence of a cop attacking a lady for recording them.

There is a lot of emotional immaturity and mental illness in law enforcement.When you encounter the police for any reason (criminal or innocent civilian) your life could be taken away because more times than not the person with the gun and badge are mentally unstable. Also 75% of crimes committed in America the police get to the scene after the fact, so they are not stopping crime just reporting on it. And with the American police state that we live in the police are increasingly abusing the citizens they swore to protect and serve. Your tax dollars **bleep** away on these civil servants. Citizens beware of the police as you would the criminal, sometimes their one in the same. 

I might add that their reporting on crimes after the fact would likely be laced with lies, and often it's the victim who is portrayed as the criminal. I'm just telling the truth, if that comes out as "police bashing" well then wouldn't it be the cop's own fault?

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply