Recent News Items Not Considered Noteworthy By Some

Russia sends ground troops and heavy weapons into the Ukraine to support separatist ground forces

Over 1500 girls sexually assaulted in Rotherham (a small English community of about 200,000) by a ring of mostly Pakistani men, with reports being delayed or not followed up because of fears of being labelled racist.

A young Asian girl racially vilified by an aboriginal male on a Perth train.

An Asian proprietor of a Sydney Café refuses to hire a man because he didn’t believe his customers would want to be served by a “black man”.

Another group of Syrian prisoner’s or war summarily publically executed by Islamic extremists

43 Fijian UN Peace Keepers captured and held hostage by Islamic Extremists on the Syrian-Israeli border.

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

@tall_bearded01 wrote:

So the fact that separatists movement started at the very time that continued Russian control of the Black Sea ports came into doubt is just a coincidence.

I thinks not. But only time will tell.

The separatists movement gathered momentum after the elections when the pro Russian party lost, the Russian majority of citizens Crimea called for referendum to decide which country they want to be part of and won, and then in East Ukraine Russians (with much of "encouragement" from Moscow) took it from there.  BUT things there are not so black and white; there are ethnic Russians who do not want to be part of Russia and ethnic Ukrainians who do.  Some people there do not particularly trust the west, they may not trust Russia either, but "the devil you know" etc............

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 51 of 52
Latest reply

I saw 2 incidents in the news, re an Indigenous man assaulting passengers.............. I saw a woman abusing an Asian lady...............I don't go looking for them though. ... and I can't recall the one mentioned. I am sure much happens that we don't see.

Message 52 of 52
Latest reply