Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,661
Latest reply
29,660 REPLIES 29,660

Round Table Revisited

Good morning Stringers 🙂 Apparently the JWs think I like them because they returned with their watchtower and other paraphernalia this morning at 8:00. Ugh.
Message 13791 of 29,661
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Still no rain yet...........I think they are fibbing again.

Today is a good day for just doing nothing........lets see how I go...............Cat Surprised

Message 13792 of 29,661
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good morning Stringers Smiley Happy

Good idea for today Flashie - doing nothing.

The humidity yesterday caught us all by surprise - felt like a washed out rag by the time I got home Smiley Surprised

It gets so light so early here now that I could not sleep in.  My usual Saturday doing nothing day has degenerated into a 'doing something' day.  An early swim and then a visit to the gym ....... I was there as it opened!!  That has to be a Saturday first lol

Returned a couple of books to the library and was settling down for the 'nothing' day then received a phone call from a friend flying in from Melbourne tonight.  Looks like my 'nothing' day and my 'nothing' weekend just evaporated.

Sad but not unexpected news from my boy over yonder.  Looking forward to him coming home next week.

Better get my skates on and get things organised for visitors - will try and catch up tonight but if I don't, I am sure you will understand.

Message 13793 of 29,661
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi Everyone Woman Happy

Hope that you are having a good day.

Message 13794 of 29,661
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi everyone Smiley Happy

I had an unwelcome visitor this morning.  I could here some scratching and rustling going on near my kitchen dresser and I thought the cat was in there.  She does that sometimes.

I checked in the cupboards and no, she wasn't there.  Then the noise stopped so I thought I had imagined it and praying that it wasn't mice (although they are cute).

A while later I saw this big black tail scoot behind my bread bin.  It freaked me out and I knew that rats don't get that big.  It turned out to be a giant skink.  OMG I really don't like those things.  

We got him out with the help of a garden rake a cardboard  box and my big brave son.  Haha he hates them too.  I think all of us including the lizard were petrified.

Joono
Message 13795 of 29,661
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

'scuse my spelling.

Joono
Message 13796 of 29,661
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi Joono, I bet that got your heart racing for a while. I hate just seeing a tail disappearing and trying to work out what has just scooted by.

Lamb cutlets with red wine jus, mash potatoes, broccoli, carrot and corn on the cob for dinner. Coconut tart and ice cream for dessert.

Laney, I hope you are ready for you visitor and enjoy the company

Message 13797 of 29,661
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi Stringers 🙂 I had a busy day, going here and there, mucking about in the garden and playing with my pet wild birds. The helping boy came around to see if I had any work and three baby miners landed on his arm haha

He jumped at first, then I couldn't get rid of him because he was so excited about the birds lol. He's a cute kid, so enthusiastic about life.

The last two hours have been chaos. A friend drove way out in the bush specifically to get the phone number of a farmer who sells mulch...and I've lost it... So I've been turning everything upside down to try and find it. I bet I recycled it.
Message 13798 of 29,661
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Check whether you have already put it in your contacts list Karen.  If not, start one of those psychics threads.  We haven't had one of those for a while.

Joono
Message 13799 of 29,661
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I have no memory of where I wrote it, but it was probably on a scrap of paper.

I can't start a psychic thread because I'd be too tempted to criticise the people who believe, then I'd get slapped 😄

Message 13800 of 29,661
Latest reply