Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,666
Latest reply
29,665 REPLIES 29,665

Round Table Revisited

Pinch and a punch and happy Melbourne Cup Day folks Smiley LOL

Dirk Hartog haunted me last night - it was HIS plate - not Dampier's Smiley Embarassed

Heading off to work - hope you all have a super day!

Catch up soon

Message 27151 of 29,666
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

53 years ago today two people dived together into the uncharted waters of matrimony. Today, having successfully negotiated all the rapids, we are still together and floating gently (but not to fast I hope) downstream towards that big ocean

photo Deb20and20Dick.jpg

Message 27152 of 29,666
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Survivors :womanlol

seriously though... Congratulations to you both and well done!

are you heading out tonight for a romantic dinner for two?

Message 27153 of 29,666
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good afternoon folks Smiley Happy

Congratulations to you and your OH TGSE - a milestone to be proud of!  Hope you are heading out for a romantic dinner tonight.

Spoiler
Had to be careful typing milestone Smiley LOLSmiley LOL
Glad you have a sense of humour

Did you all have a good day?  I achieved heaps - didn't get the opportunity to listen to the Cup in fact I totally forgot it was on!

Nothing really to report except that I got breathalised on the way home ..... I bet some who were at the Left Bank as I passed might get a bit of a surprise Smiley Wink

I definitely must be getting old ...... funny to see girls teetering in uncomfortable shoes, hats at unintended angles but so awful to see them dressed to the nines falling all over the footpath, shoes and handbags going all over the place Smiley Sad

Message 27154 of 29,666
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

We went out for dinner at our local steak house. Very nice and luckily (considering it was Melbourne Cup day) not too full of noisy punters celebrating or drwoning their sorrows. 

Only four more sleeps now till I'm off to Bali for a week's  R&R with DD, DIL, and 2 granddaughters.

Message 27155 of 29,666
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good evening folks

Almost a whole day off ..... bliss!

It is warming up here with 29 predicted Friday and 35 Saturday Smiley LOL

Time to sort out the retic and repair the damage done to it by the fencers.

Headed down south to the hairdresser this morning - really smoky on the Kwinana.  Whilst it was a prescribed burn perhaps a sign of things to come Smiley Frustrated

Lovely to get pampered today .... could be habit forming.

TGSE if I don't get back before your departure - have a super holiday Smiley Happy

Message 27156 of 29,666
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

we've had very little warm weather here at all.. I hope we do get a summer.

Have a great holiday She-ele... it sounds great!

Message 27157 of 29,666
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good afternoon  Smiley Happy

Summer - she has landed!

Predicted 37 today - here on the coast it will only get to 34 - thank heavens for the Freo 'Docker'

Hope it gets to some east of here and up in the hills Smiley Wink

Gardening today postponed at least until late afternoon - cricket in the aircon sounds like a much better plan.

Enjoy your weekend ladies.

Message 27158 of 29,666
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

lucky you Laney ๐Ÿ˜„

I wish it was 37 here,.. I've been out most of the day and my feet hurt Woman LOL

going to sit down and watch tonights new before I plan the next step lol

Message 27159 of 29,666
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Arrrrrggghhhh - a few days of frustration!

Power surge on Saturday night took out our office computers ......... will not be fixed until tomorrow at the earliest.

Not the most productive days I have ever had .... and I had been hoping to take a few days off.  They have flown out the window with all the catch up I am going to have to do later in the week.

Not a first world problem I know but still i needed to have a complain - apologies for the rant Smiley LOL

By the way .... good afternoon friends present and 'absent' ~~~~~~

Message 27160 of 29,666
Latest reply