Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,646
Latest reply
29,645 REPLIES 29,645

Round Table Revisited

Wow............where did all that come from?

My brother came to pick up the pictures of our great great grand parents today.

As they were leaving he said to his wife....I might just leave one of them here............and his wife said......they were a married couple ............you can not seperate them............you need to either leave both..........or take both.

For a few seconds my heart sped up and I was thinking.................yes yes yes yes please leave both.

But it wasn't to be.........................they both went.Cat Sad

Message 13821 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Awwww.  Flashie, bad luck.  His wife was right, they couldn't be separated but it's a shame that he didn't know where they belonged.  Did you quiver you lip and shed a tear? Smiley Very Happy

Joono
Message 13822 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

What a shame, Flashie...but I suppose if he took them, he must want them, so at least they're going to a good home. ...just not the preferable home.

Message 13823 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

That's a shame Flashie, but hopefully they'll come back to you one day
Message 13824 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I've already got my dressing gown on & I'm going to find something to watch on telly, it's cold & wet here tonight, so it's nice to be back at home.

Have a good night everyone!
Message 13825 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Nite Deb.  I haven't even thought about dinner yet.  It will be something simple because I spoilt myself with lunch.  Salmon fillet with a poached egg and steamed spinach.

Joono
Message 13826 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too old for the lip quiver.Cat Tongue

I am jsut being greddy wanting them all.

I have the other great great grandparents.................and maybe one day John and Sarah will be hanging on my wall again.

Message 13827 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Yum, that lunch sounds delicious! Salmon is my favourite...I think I could live on it every day.
Message 13828 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Just to clarify things..............because I really do dislike mis-information.

In the GM threads last 700 posts 25 of them are mine.............20 posts...............and 5 lolcats.

Hardly spamming now is it!

Message 13829 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

I have to add chocolate to my post above. Salmon and chocolate.

Haha Flashie it's hysterical. No I don't mean it in the laughing sense, but in the tantie sense lol
Message 13830 of 29,646
Latest reply