Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,646
Latest reply
29,645 REPLIES 29,645

Round Table Revisited

Not such a nice day here either Iza & Flashie, we did what we had to do and not much else. A good day for staying indoors.
Message 13841 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Does anyone know if you can buy replacement plastic blossom covers to put on the new type of solar blossom trees.

I bought hubby one ages ago and we got it out to set it up and it is meant to have 200 blossoms (and covers)......but we are abotu 20 short for the plastic covers.

And I have looked on here and there are trees.................but no replacement covers.

Message 13842 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi Stringers 🙂

I wouldn't have a clue, Flashie...could you look for a second hand one on gumtree?

Iza how did the chook shed go? I want some chooks, but first I have to finish planting all my veggie gardens. My neighbour has chooks and they look like happy pets, cluck clucking around his garden.

Today I did....nothing. Well, I read a book, did some gardening, played with the baby birds, went shopping,,,lots of nothing.
Message 13843 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

We have a birthday here tomorrow...........so I spent the day preparing.

I don't know what went wrong but my pavlova was a disaster..........they will still eat it ...............but it was not one of my better ones............and it stuck to the plate.............(I have a special plate for cooking them on.)

I only have to make the cake tomorrow..............I had better not muck that up.

Message 13844 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Flashie you can get pavs from Coles for ten bucks lol. I got one last year and it was ok, but not as delicious as home made.
Message 13845 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi Everyone Smiley Happy

Hi Karen ,we got the chook shed done and have started on the pen for the piglets.So happy with the day's achievements.

Lazy days are good too 

Take care and enjoy your evening Stringers 

Time to watch  Bones 

Good night 

Message 13846 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Well done Iza. We had a relatively lazy day today, put some things out for rubbish collection, most of it's gone already, lol. Whoever took the Russell Hobbs kettle will find that it shorts the fuses in their house like it did ours

OH mostly watched the cricket but missed the end, me , I just chatted on the phone and had a bit of rest, I really needed to do that today
Message 13847 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Not much done for me today.  I had an unexpected visitor.  Well not unexpected, but I thought it was next week.

Joono
Message 13848 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good morning Stringsters

It must have been a day for visitors yesterday, I had some too. I gave them afternoon tea but we all settled in for such a chat I made them stay for dinner.

Iza, it seems you worked very hard yesterday. It must feel good to know that is one major project done and dusted. Now for the piglet project 🙂

A work day for me.

Have a good day everyone

Message 13849 of 29,646
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hello Prim Heart

I does feel good to have that done.Sounds as though you had a nice day yesterday with your visitors.

Take Care and I hope that your day goes your way Smiley Happy

Have a good day everyone 

Message 13850 of 29,646
Latest reply