Round Table Revisited

And so Lord of the String said unto the peoples, "Go forth anew. Seek a land you can call your own."

The people saw it was good.

So, on the last day the people said their solemn goodbyes and began the long journey to the promised new land.

And so began the new land and its people were joyous!

Welcome, to the Return of the Round Table known as...

"Round Table Revisited" (RTR)
Message 1 of 29,641
Latest reply
29,640 REPLIES 29,640

Round Table Revisited

j*oono
Community Member

That's annoying isn't it.  I'm always doing that trying to look at photos on the iPhone.  I hope I can get myself an iPad soon.  Do you think you will pretty much use it all the time and not the pc?

Joono
Message 11 of 29,641
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Yes I think I'll use it more than the PC, except it's really annoying trying to edit mistakes or autocorrects. 

I compare it to my son's iPhone and it's heaps clearer to read. I'm probably a bit old for such gadgets... It's quite heavy and hurts my creaky wrist... and I'm useless at finding good apps. I download rubbish and then have to delete.

I'll definitely use the PC for work stuff because the editing is too time consuming. I'll probably drop the iPad soon or throw it in an autocorrect tantie :^O

i nearly did, just then.... Had to correct tantie 3 times :_|

Message 12 of 29,641
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

j*oono
Community Member

Gawd, don't do that.  I would like to get the one with retina display.  I think it would be much better on the eyes.  

Joono
Message 13 of 29,641
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good evening Stringsters 🙂

Its a laugh a minute around here....who said the boards were boring LOL LOL LOL

Message 14 of 29,641
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hiya Prim 🙂 lol you're not wrong certainly some interesting reading around the place.

Karen I'm voting on an auto correct tantie :^O

Message 15 of 29,641
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Hi everyone,  :-x

we are finally finished with Christmas celebrations I think.  I will not be weighing myself for at least a week   😐

Yes I think I'll use it more than the PC, except it's really annoying trying to edit mistakes or autocorrects.

I love it for browsing eBay but I hate it for typing. I'm wondering if my settings are wrong for all the difficulty I have with editing/correcting mistakes?

Message 16 of 29,641
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good evening stringers

i nearly did, just then.... Had to correct tantie 3 times :_|

I bet it wanted to replace the T with a P :^O

Message 17 of 29,641
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

Good night Stringsters 🙂

Message 18 of 29,641
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

mtnlane
Community Member

A very late good evening Stringers 😮

Hope you all had a good Boxing Day with some restrained eating lol.

Enjoyed watching the Sydney/Hobart race this morning - brought back good memories of time spent on that beautiful harbour  .... watch out Flashie - they are on their way :^O

A hot few days here in the west and tomorrow I get stuck back into my project.  Thank heavens for the insulating properties of limestone as the office is not airconditioned 😮

Catch up soon.

Message 19 of 29,641
Latest reply

Round Table Revisited

j*oono
Community Member

Laney, I used to be able to handle a heatwave but this one is so bad.  40 degrees plus for the next four days and humid too apparently.

Joono
Message 20 of 29,641
Latest reply